Sunday, November 01, 2009

My week in Tweets: October 25 - October 31

Getting ready to head to @moriartytth's & bringing a bunch of experimental baked goods in tow. Is that wrong? The experimental part I mean.
2:45 PM Oct 25th from web

Also last night I have Sumo half of a Twix bar. I think that was just odd & made me feel like a gramma fishing half-eaten candy from my bag.
2:46 PM Oct 25th from web

I am having some sugar issues. Clearly. Maybe because I've sworn the stuff off til Halloween.
2:46 PM Oct 25th from web

Which makes turning my kitchen into some kind of sugar laboratory a very odd choice. I might need to adjust my meds.
2:46 PM Oct 25th from web

Caution!!! Sweet! Bet the #48 takes the lead on the double file restart. #11 can't whine about that!
5:12 PM Oct 25th from UberTwitter

PS this is why I LOVE racing!
5:13 PM Oct 25th from UberTwitter

One more shot at the double file restart....GO #48!!!!
5:20 PM Oct 25th from UberTwitter

Baseball at home with my kitty and a cuppa tea is not quite the same as baseball out with the boys and a beer...
8:35 PM Oct 25th from web

The biggest problem? Every time I cheer for my Yankees my skittish cat goes flying off the couch...
8:57 PM Oct 25th from web

Holy crap! Swisher hit the ball. WITH a runner on base. #imightfaint
9:39 PM Oct 25th from web

Is it just me or is anyone else noticing how much bling the Angels are wearing? Is it a CA thing? #mlb
9:44 PM Oct 25th from web

Whoever put a string of loading docks on a narrow, residential street was just plum stupid. Just sayin......
10:12 AM Oct 26th from UberTwitter

Dear me. I am at the grocery store so often (read: every day) that the manager knows me by site. "Oh - it's you." Sigh.
10:38 AM Oct 26th from UberTwitter

I am about ready to hurl my won't-stop-buzzing-ringing-shaking-drive-me-up-a-wall-Blackberry into my fireplace. Or into oncoming traffic.
1:10 PM Oct 26th from web

Ok...can this Monday suck it any worse?
3:00 PM Oct 26th from web

My afternoon cup of tea would taste 1000 times better with a freshly baked scone, some home made jam, and some double clotted cream.
4:27 PM Oct 26th from web

I've had my gas logs on high all day & my house has been a steady 80 degrees. I think something may be wrong w/ me cuz it feels good.
4:41 PM Oct 26th from web

Is it too early for bed?
7:38 PM Oct 26th from web

And to bed it is...
8:23 PM Oct 26th from web

Going to bed at 8:30 only works if you actually sleep through the night. A 3-hour bout of insomnia has left me feeling yawny.
5:13 AM Oct 27th from UberTwitter

Which makes dragging my ass to the gym at this ungodly hour....well....ungodly.
5:14 AM Oct 27th from UberTwitter

Great. They needed to retake my gym photo. Sure guys - the 5:30am visit where my eyes are still half closed is *perfect*
5:46 AM Oct 27th from UberTwitter

Dark out AFTER 7am is wrong. Just plain wrong. And you can be sure I will *twitch* about this until March.
7:13 AM Oct 27th from UberTwitter

Twitter is broken. #tweetfail
8:16 AM Oct 27th from UberTwitter

Holy crap! Diet Green Tea Ginger Ale might be the best beverage EVAH. (Not including wine of course...)
10:43 AM Oct 27th from web

Do doctors still perform lobotomies? Because I may totally need one. Also - what about electroshock therapy? Is that an option?
12:36 PM Oct 27th from web

This torrential rain is forcing me to skip Wally World and get right to work baking peanut butter cookies...
6:19 PM Oct 27th from web

DOUBLE CRAP! You'd think I'd know by now that Flint Street is the 18th circle of Hell. It's 11:35 - we'll see how long I sit here.
11:36 AM Oct 28th from UberTwitter

I'd say that I am so ready for this day to be over only 1) mini work drama with no short term resolution and 2) Diet Coke is my only solace
5:31 PM Oct 28th from web

Shall we discuss the horror known as Party City the Wednesday before Halloween? SHALL WE???
6:19 PM Oct 28th from UberTwitter

This experience requires a vodka IV and a handful of Xanax.
6:25 PM Oct 28th from UberTwitter

Scratch that. This experiences requires a full frontal lobotomy. Holy Hell it's INSANE in here.
6:28 PM Oct 28th from UberTwitter

And of course I got on the shortest line only it's taking the longest b/c apparently buying a Jason uniform is NOT EASY. #linefail
6:29 PM Oct 28th from UberTwitter

At H00ters w/ The Kaiser, Sumo and Sumo's brother. It's gonna be a long night. Sigh. Esp. b/c The Kaiser and the Brother hate the Yankees.
7:52 PM Oct 28th from UberTwitter

The Kaiser and Sumo (collectively): "Who's that?" Me: Michelle Flipping Obama. *smacks head* Seriously guys?
7:56 PM Oct 28th from UberTwitter

Oh dear. I am officially horrified. Officially. (Note: screaming like Tarzan while out in public is just plain wrong.)
8:53 PM Oct 28th from UberTwitter

Talking about Catholic schoolgirl fantasies really drove up blog traffic.
8:10 AM Oct 29th from web

Can we discuss my excellent parking juju? Can we????? Why yes - we can!!!
9:37 AM Oct 29th from UberTwitter

So yesterday's *easy* session with the trainer has left me sore as hell and hobbling....
1:54 PM Oct 29th from UberTwitter

Networking. Cocktails. Schmooze. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. Sigh.
7:13 PM Oct 29th from UberTwitter

Flippy cups. And I can't play. Sigh.
8:42 PM Oct 29th from UberTwitter

It's official. I am *1 of the boys*
10:24 PM Oct 29th from UberTwitter

BAD CALL! #worldseriesumpfail
10:44 PM Oct 29th from UberTwitter

Me: that's crap. Sumo: No - that's horseshit. Either way: ARE YOU BLIND umpire peeps????
10:45 PM Oct 29th from UberTwitter

I have become 1 of *those* people. You know - who shout at the TV during sporting events....
10:52 PM Oct 29th from UberTwitter

Suck it Phillies. SUCK IT!!!
11:19 PM Oct 29th from UberTwitter

Dear Strange Man At Bar I Have Never Met: Please don't grope me or say hi like we are old friends cuz we aren't. Thanks! Xoxo rougie
12:30 AM Oct 30th from UberTwitter

I burnt my English muffin this morning. I wonder if this is a sign of what the rest of my day will be like.
9:04 AM Oct 30th from web

Also - I am running DANGEROUSLY low on Coke Zero Cherry. 2 left. Possible apocalypse if I don't buy more soon.
9:04 AM Oct 30th from web

Dear Gravy Mix - where the Hell are you hiding in this supermarket?
2:18 PM Oct 30th from UberTwitter

Dude - there are, like, 20 other ellipticals NOT being used. Did you really have to hop on the one RIGHT NEXT TO ME??
6:14 PM Oct 30th from UberTwitter

You - yes YOU. Jeans are NOT appropriate workout attire - kay?
6:18 PM Oct 30th from UberTwitter

Other You.....GIANT ass bling is not an appropriate accessory for working out. I don't care if you consider it to be additional weight.
6:31 PM Oct 30th from UberTwitter

So Friday night at the gym is all about the freaks, the geeks, the social misfits, and the fashion-challenged. And me. #fridaynightfail
6:33 PM Oct 30th from UberTwitter

Freak show at the gym+Brussels sprouts+meatballs+Taylor Swift=my rocking Friday night. So sexy...it hurts...
8:34 PM Oct 30th from web

Oh yeah...let's not leave out Twitter (no offense Twitter)....
8:35 PM Oct 30th from web

Oh - and my cat. Because...ya know...a girl's gotta have standards...
8:35 PM Oct 30th from web

According to Hal Higdon, I am supposed to run 10 miles the Saturday before I run a half marathon.
10:47 PM Oct 30th from web

I ran 10 miles last weekend. Does that mean I am qualified to run a half marathon tomorrow? And by qualified I mean *certifiably insane*
10:47 PM Oct 30th from web

PM Showers. Joy. Happy Flipping Halloween.
10:17 AM Oct 31st from web

Of course - I'll be inside at @lilsaej's party so why am I bitching?
10:18 AM Oct 31st from web

Then again the highlight for me is giving out the candy so really I feel sorry for the soggy crumbcrunchers going door to door...
10:19 AM Oct 31st from web

Things I hate @ the gym: women in make-up, VPL, people who flirt & meatheads who try to show off only you can tell they don't have a clue.
12:55 PM Oct 31st from web

Also - now that I've left my hermetically sealed bubble & been outside can we discuss the weather? Hot AND Wet?
12:56 PM Oct 31st from web

That's like the WORST Halloween weather ever.
12:57 PM Oct 31st from web

Uncharacteristic costume panic and so now I find myself at Wal-Mart at 2:20 on Halloween Saturday. FML

Apparently ever ill-behaved, squawking spawn of Satan is currently terrorizing the local Wal-Mart. Fuck me. FML.
2:29 PM Oct 31st from UberTwitter

$35.02 is unacceptable for a Halloween related expenditure. Therefore I plan to wear lime eyeshadow and frosty fuschia lipgloss daily.
2:41 PM Oct 31st from UberTwitter

Also? I shall revive rubber bracelets and women everywhere will covet my bright yellow fake plastic beads. #longlivethe80s
2:42 PM Oct 31st from UberTwitter

Dude - you're driving a Taurus. I think you can take the speed bump at something a little faster than - oh - say 3mph....
2:45 PM Oct 31st from UberTwitter

Quick question: 80s hair - curly or straight? And I don't have the time, tools or inclination to feather, fringe or crimp.
3:06 PM Oct 31st from web

I am supposed to be an 80s prom queen. Yet I have no sash. Or crown. Or prom date.
4:59 PM Oct 31st from web

The spandex and fishnets make me look more like an 80s *lady of the night* who wandered off from the bordello.
5:00 PM Oct 31st from web

Then again the jelly bracelets and the netting in my hair add an air of innocence...
5:00 PM Oct 31st from web

Aw fuck it. If anyone asks I am stuck in a time warp in 1987. What I am doing there is no one's business but mine.
5:00 PM Oct 31st from web

So I am thinking that my costume choice of spandex, lace and fishnets was not wise for handing out candy to small kids. Possibly.
6:50 PM Oct 31st from UberTwitter

So for the record - if you are not going to take the time to put together a real costume, you shouldn't be trick or treating. Period.
7:01 PM Oct 31st from UberTwitter

So apparently drinking beer and handing out candy is Ex-Haus-Ting.
8:13 PM Oct 31st from UberTwitter

You know what else is exhausting? Asking kids to say Trick or Treat. Seriously - if you're old enough to do it, you're old enough to say it.
8:19 PM Oct 31st from UberTwitter

Really Pettite? It's only the bottom of the 2nd. #pitchingfail
10:06 PM Oct 31st from UberTwitter

A-Rod's banging something besides Kate Hudson - it's called the fucking ball. #worldseries
10:36 PM Oct 31st from UberTwitter

Suck it Phillies!!!
10:59 PM Oct 31st from UberTwitter

Holy Hell. Go Nick Swisher. Or whoever the hell has taken over your body.
11:22 PM Oct 31st from UberTwitter

Me. In a room. With 7 guys. Watching baseball. Shouting at the TV. Drinking beer. #guessivegrownapair
11:37 PM Oct 31st from UberTwitter

I have to fly to NY in 7hrs. FML
12:22 AM Nov 1st from UberTwitter

And that's the game! Go Yankees!
12:44 AM Nov 1st from UberTwitter

And if that ain't an epic Week in Tweets, I'll kiss your...

0 comments: