Sunday, October 04, 2009

My Week In Tweets: September 27 - October 3

Dear Weather Peeps: I've had it with the wet, the grey and the rain. Show me what else you can do. Okay? Thanks. xoxo Rougie
8:45 AM Sep 27th from web

Dear Fly Lord: Stop sending your minions to my house seeking haven because I will continue to massacre you like Papa Doc Duvalier. xo Rougie
8:47 AM Sep 27th from web

Round 2 @ the Honda dealer. My salesguy was just paged with "your lady is here." Oh dear. You fellas have no idea who I am do you???
1:12 PM Sep 27th from UberTwitter

Meanwhile - I don't appreciate being kept waiting. It's not like there is ANYONE else here. Buying a car or not.
1:15 PM Sep 27th from UberTwitter

#48 is in the lead AND I am driving a new (used) car. Awesome afternoon. Awesome!
4:51 PM Sep 27th from UberTwitter

I am getting ready to atone for my sins. Not sure if 24 hours is long enough...
6:57 PM Sep 27th from web

Woman next to me kept popping butterscotch candies during Kol Nidrei services. I guess she missed the memo about the whole fasting thing.
9:58 PM Sep 27th from web

At least she had the decency to pick up her wrappers after services were done.
9:58 PM Sep 27th from web

How long do most massacres take? We are into Day 4 of the Great Fly Massacre of 2009 and the exoskeleton count is in the 100s.
8:20 AM Sep 28th from web

I can make it til 5:30 without food but oh dear the lack of Coke Zero is proving to be tougher than I thought.
11:38 AM Sep 28th from UberTwitter

First post-fast Coke Zero Cherry is so unbelievably good. I may consider making it my new religion.
5:15 PM Sep 28th from UberTwitter

You don't think I'm a football fan? What gave it away? My nose buried in a book or the bored look every time you commented out loud? Sigh.
9:36 PM Sep 28th from UberTwitter

This whole "up 2 - 3 hours every night insomnia routine" is getting old. I really wish it would get tired too. Very, very tired.
2:37 AM Sep 29th from UberTwitter

At CPE at work and feel like I am in middle school: no one wants to sit at *my* table. Sigh.
8:25 AM Sep 29th from UberTwitter

Pipe cleaners are a delightful diversion.
3:09 PM Sep 29th from UberTwitter

Hard up men are so predictable. It's pitiful.
7:24 PM Sep 29th from UberTwitter

It's a 2 Coke Zero kind of morning.
8:10 AM Sep 30th from UberTwitter

Choice 1: Luna Bar. Choice 2: Muffin. Choice 3: pastry looking thing oozing delicious yummy calories....
8:12 AM Sep 30th from UberTwitter

I'm too fucking tired for IT issues.
8:43 PM Sep 30th from UberTwitter

The flashing light factor is unusually high this morning.
10:29 AM Oct 1st from UberTwitter

I am on the phone with IT. Again. This is kind of getting old......
11:26 AM Oct 1st from UberTwitter

So my colleague who DOESN'T have a Blackberry and disappears for days at a time is cranky that I haven't replied to an email from Monday.
11:37 AM Oct 1st from UberTwitter

Even though my Out of Office was on and clearly stated I'd be largely unavailable for 3 days.
11:38 AM Oct 1st from UberTwitter

Hypocrisy makes me stabby.
11:39 AM Oct 1st from UberTwitter

46 minutes. 46 more minutes of my life handed over to the IT overlords who clearly hate me.
11:53 AM Oct 1st from UberTwitter

So yeah. A belt would have been a very useful accessory today. Very useful.
3:15 PM Oct 1st from UberTwitter

Dear Live Music Peeps: this is a small space. Playing so loud that I CAN'T HEAR MYSELF TWEET is not pleasant. Xoxo Rougie
10:04 PM Oct 1st from UberTwitter

Out with The Kaiser and Sumo. Need I say more?
11:57 PM Oct 1st from UberTwitter

The Kaiser is driving me to drink. Heavily.
12:48 AM Oct 2nd from UberTwitter

It took me a minute to figure out why I am so sore today. It might have something to do with my trainer beating me up yesterday. Might.
8:38 AM Oct 2nd from UberTwitter

Dear Car Guy: Just cuz I'm a girl - doesn't mean I don't have a clue. Thanks! Xoxo Rougie
8:48 AM Oct 2nd from UberTwitter

No - I am NOT out with Sumo and The Kaiser. Cuz that would just be wrong.
12:44 AM Oct 3rd from UberTwitter

Let me clarify: AGAIN.....(Sigh....)
12:45 AM Oct 3rd from UberTwitter

Becoming reacquainted with The Captain. I believe he will be driving me to Waffle House shortly.
12:58 AM Oct 3rd from UberTwitter

At Waffle House with Sumo and The Kaiser. Getting an education in hashbrowns.
1:35 AM Oct 3rd from UberTwitter

I ordered mine smothered, covered, chunked and diced. Oh dear.
1:36 AM Oct 3rd from UberTwitter

Apparently mayonnaise is the perfect condiment for eggs. And syrup smothered waffles are the perfect side for mayo and eggs.
2:05 AM Oct 3rd from UberTwitter

At @HomeDepot to buy shades however just my luck that both sales associates qualified to custom cut them are with other customers.
11:45 AM Oct 3rd from UberTwitter

Apparently it's a window treatment kind of day. Though I don't actually see anyone else in this aisle.
11:46 AM Oct 3rd from UberTwitter

How long should I wait before blowing off @HomeDepot and heading to @Lowes?
11:52 AM Oct 3rd from UberTwitter

15 unattended minuted after pushing the "Needs Help" button is my limit. Off to Lowes.
11:58 AM Oct 3rd from UberTwitter

Jimmy at #Lowes is so my hero. He even remembered me from when I stopped by asking questions on Monday. #HomeDepot can Suck it!
12:16 PM Oct 3rd from UberTwitter

Damn. The demo derby is cancelled for tonight. AND no tractor pull. The fries better be damn good.
4:01 PM Oct 3rd from UberTwitter

I just blew $5 in quarters to watch a white rat named Fat Albert run in circles on a color wheel. It was addictively fun.
5:27 PM Oct 3rd from UberTwitter

And if that ain't country, I'll kiss your...

0 comments: