Sunday, October 11, 2009

My Week In Tweets: October 4 - October 10

Citibank. Sigh.
2:24 PM Oct 4th from web

Margaritas, the Race and now football with Sumo. It's a happy kind of Sunday.
5:30 PM Oct 4th from UberTwitter

Why am I up this early and why am I headed to the gym?? File under #insane or #priceyoupayforavoidingthegymlastweek #margaritasyesterday
4:57 AM Oct 5th from web

No - I did not just lock myself out of the house. Because that would be foolish....
12:18 PM Oct 5th from web

And of course I was not wearing pajamas, a ratty sweater and a scarf. Cuz that would have been wrong...
12:22 PM Oct 5th from web

I won't even discuss my hair...
12:23 PM Oct 5th from web

I hate being kept waiting........hate.......
7:30 PM Oct 5th from UberTwitter

Do 100 calorie snack packs lose their value if you eat more than 1?
4:02 PM Oct 6th from UberTwitter

At a table full of men who ordered baked salmon. I opted for ribeye. Medium rare. #rolereversal
8:52 PM Oct 6th from UberTwitter

So yeah - this whole still dark thing at 7am blows big time.
6:50 AM Oct 7th from UberTwitter

I am drinking orange juice. I *never* drink OJ but I have a sore throat and I absolutely refuse to get sick.
6:57 AM Oct 7th from UberTwitter

I am not so sure how much Diet Pepsi helps with the "may be sick" thing but it certainly does wonders for the whole "crap I'm tired" thing.
7:03 AM Oct 7th from UberTwitter

I smell like a tropical drink courtesy of the coconut lime body lotion in my hotel room.
7:45 AM Oct 7th from UberTwitter

You have to love a conference where the speakers reference sxeual fetishes, enemas, and the retardation of a certain governor....
10:08 AM Oct 7th from UberTwitter

Not simultaneously of course.
10:09 AM Oct 7th from UberTwitter

Also - love anyone who shows clips from a Cary Grant movie......
10:10 AM Oct 7th from UberTwitter

Did I miss something? Is it National Be a Shitty Driver Day?
3:01 PM Oct 7th from UberTwitter

Yes. It IS National Be A Shitty Driver Day. Damn - wish I would have known.....
3:06 PM Oct 7th from UberTwitter

Spotted in the audience at the Yankee game: Kate Hudson. Me: What is she doing there? Sumo: That's who A-Rod is banging.
8:05 PM Oct 7th from web

Me: Something is wrong when you know more about celebrity gossip than I do. Sumo: Nah - I just know a little bit about sports. Me: Sigh.
8:06 PM Oct 7th from web

Oh dear. Waiting for Sumo and The Kaiser to finish hooking up my ventless gas logs. Am starving and wine as dinner is not sufficing.
8:43 PM Oct 7th from web

Yahoo headline: "Pirates Attack Wrong Ship." Um - I didn't realize that pirates had *standards*
11:04 AM Oct 8th from UberTwitter

Here's my promise to @linkone1: revamp my lexicon and replace the word girl with the word woman.
7:37 PM Oct 9th from UberTwitter

Wondering what it's like to be hit on by a lesbian.
8:28 PM Oct 9th from UberTwitter

I didn't even know that Jennifer Lopez was still alive. I am supposed to give a crap that she has an alter ego too?
2:19 PM Oct 10th from web

Why doesn't Blogger spellcheck recognize Xanax?
4:29 PM Oct 10th from web

Saturday night at the grocery store can be interesting. Guy before me bought a 10-lb bag of ice and a giant box of Fruit Loops.
6:40 PM Oct 10th from UberTwitter

Also - is anyone else tempted to buy 5 lbs of candy corns and consume them in a single sitting???
6:41 PM Oct 10th from UberTwitter

I want a glittery ceiling.
7:24 PM Oct 10th from UberTwitter

I am going to emerge on the other side of today that much stronger.
11:03 PM Oct 10th from web

And if that ain't delightfully random, I'll kiss your...

1 comments:

Karen from Mentor said...

"Also - is anyone else tempted to buy 5 lbs of candy corns and consume them in a single sitting???"

That depends....are we eating the whole corn kernel or just the chocolate tips?