Sunday, October 25, 2009

My Week In Tweets: October 18 - October 24

Oh dear. Waffle House. Sigh. Smothered. Covered. Chunked. And Diced.
12:28 AM Oct 18th from UberTwitter

Today - laundry, cleaning the house and writing 18,000 blog posts. My life is soooooo glamorous....
11:54 AM Oct 18th from UberTwitter

Now laundry. Soooooo glamourous.....
12:26 PM Oct 18th from web

Cleaned the kitchen and mopped the floor. Cleaned the bathroom. Vacuumed. 4 loads of laundry. Made the bed. Just call me Cinderella.
3:06 PM Oct 18th from web

I feel like I dated autumn for about a week and then it broke up with me by Post-It. 32 degrees? WTF Jack Frost?
7:19 AM Oct 19th from UberTwitter

So my ObGyn is booked out UNTIL January. Seriously? WTF?!
10:53 AM Oct 19th from web

Another soul sucking conversation with Citi. I swear I am closing this account. SWEAR.
1:37 PM Oct 19th from web

Why working from home sucks? It's like I am Snacky McSnackerson. #cannotstopsnacking
4:27 PM Oct 19th from web

I am having soup for dinner only I have no crackers. Who the hell doesn't keep crackers in the house? Oh. Apparently me.
8:23 PM Oct 19th from web

However I do have plenty of red wine....
8:23 PM Oct 19th from web

Yahoo spellcheck on my Blackberry is suggesting "c0ck" for "xoxo." Seriously spellcheck? What kind of perv programmed you?
11:49 AM Oct 20th from UberTwitter

Driving on freshly paved highway is awesome. Smelling them pave it makes me want to yak tar.
3:19 PM Oct 20th from UberTwitter

I am thinking that pudding is not a great pre-work out snack. Yet I am craving chocolate....
4:24 PM Oct 21st from UberTwitter

Stripes on AMC. #classic
7:00 PM Oct 21st from UberTwitter

It's not even 8 and I am contemplating bed. I'd say I feel old except I am on my 2nd chocolate pudding of the day.
7:49 PM Oct 21st from web

Is it too early to smash my head on the desk? Is it???
10:05 AM Oct 22nd from web

Lunch: rice cakes and Coke Zero cherry. Likelihood I pass out during my 4pm training session at the gym? Pretty damn high.
1:13 PM Oct 22nd from web

Post-workout: icing my knee and watching old school Bev. Brandon is nearly a TV star, Donna has bad hair and Kelly is sporting denim.
5:37 PM Oct 22nd from UberTwitter

"Hey cheesemeister - stay away from my girl." ACK! Can't decide whether I absolutely love or whether to cringe at the wretched dialogue.
5:41 PM Oct 22nd from UberTwitter

Is it just me or is Jillian Michaels SCARY??
5:48 PM Oct 22nd from UberTwitter

I feel like I am living vicariously through @ModernMatriarch as she drinks her way around the world.
8:54 PM Oct 22nd from web

The only reason the Yankees being down is remotely tolerable is b/c Sumo has me in STICHES. We're talking batteries, duct work and wings.
10:08 PM Oct 22nd from UberTwitter

GO YANKEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10:20 PM Oct 22nd from UberTwitter

Oddest bathrom ever: 2 toilets, NO dividers, and no toilet paper holders. Only in my town......
10:43 PM Oct 22nd from UberTwitter

Does anybody actually know the lyrics to 99 Luftbalons? In German or English????
11:36 PM Oct 22nd from UberTwitter

Skunk. Ugh.
1:12 AM Oct 23rd from web

My bangs and I are in a power struggle. Sadly - they are winning.
7:30 AM Oct 23rd from web

Cotton fields are in full bloom and look absolutely soft and fluffy and scrumptious. Times like these I wish I had a camera phone.
8:17 AM Oct 23rd from UberTwitter

My neighbor just stopped by with homemade brownies with black walnuts from her very own black walnut trees. YUM! #ilovesmalltownlife
1:37 PM Oct 23rd from web

Getting ready to call it a day, pour some wine, turn on old school Bev and give myself a pedi. #amsoglamourousitspainful
4:52 PM Oct 23rd from web

Brenda's getting a biopsy for breast cancer and Andrea and Steve are getting busy studying for the SATs. #luvoldschool90210
5:28 PM Oct 23rd from UberTwitter

Most. Depressing. Bev. Ever. Except for Steve and Andrea hooking up. That shit was just awesome.
5:42 PM Oct 23rd from UberTwitter

Who knew? Apparently Brussels sprouts are *sexy* and they are so my boyfriend these days...
7:51 PM Oct 23rd from web

Enjoying early morning analysis from my most favorite reverse stalker @Harmzie. Is that perverse?
9:49 AM Oct 24th from UberTwitter

Actually what's perverse is that I have never met @Harmzie in real life AND the entire analysis is being conducted via DM.
9:52 AM Oct 24th from UberTwitter

No sound coming from the new portable speaker I bought for my iPod. Troubleshooting tips include checking the volume. What am I - stupid?
1:00 PM Oct 24th ago from web

Possibility it's not connected right either. Of course - I am wondering if it has something to do with the fact that I have a 4yo iPod mini
1:00 PM Oct 24th ago from web

Parking lot carnivals scare me. More than usual.
2:36 PM Oct 24th ago from UberTwitter

Currently am overwhelmed by the smell of peanut butter.
4:42 PM Oct 24th ago from web

And thats my week in Tweets!

1 comments:

Karen from Mentor said...

"Does anybody actually know the lyrics to 99 Luftbalons? In German or English????"

sayeth the woman who's last name is Schindler:

Hast Du etwas Zeit für mich
Dann singe ich ein Lied fuer Dich
Von 99 Luftballons
Auf ihrem Weg zum Horizont
Denkst Du vielleicht grad' an mich
Dann singe ich ein Lied fuer Dich
Von 99 Luftballons
Und dass sowas von sowas kommt

You and I in a little toy shop
Buy a bag of balloons with the money we've got.
Set them free at the break of dawn
'Til one by one, they were gone.
Back at base, bugs in the software
Flash the message, Something's out there.
Floating in the summer sky.
99 red balloons go by.


99 Luftballons
Auf ihrem Weg zum Horizont
Hielt man fuer UFOs aus dem All
Darum schickte ein General
Eine Fliegerstaffel hinterher
Alarm zu geben, wenn es so war
Dabei war da am Horizont
Nur 99 Luftballons


99 red balloons.
floating in the summer sky.
Panic bells, it's red alert.
There's something here from somewhere else.
The war machine springs to life.
Opens up one eager eye.
Focusing it on the sky.
Where 99 red balloons go by.



99 Duesenjaeger
Jeder war ein grosser Krieger
Hielten sich fuer Captain Kirk
Das gab ein grosses Feuerwerk
Die Nachbarn haben nichts gerafft
Und fuehlten sich gleich angemacht
Dabei schoss man am Horizont
Auf 99 Luftballons


99 Decision Street.
99 ministers meet.
To worry, worry, super-scurry.
Call the troops out in a hurry.
This is what we've waited for.
This is it boys, this is war.
The president is on the line
As 99 red balloons go by.



99 Kriegsminister
Streichholz und Benzinkanister
Hielten sich fuer schlaue Leute
Witterten schon fette Beute
Riefen: Krieg und wollten Macht
Mann, wer haette das gedacht
Dass es einmal soweit kommt
Wegen 99 Luftballons


99 Knights of the air
Ride super-high-tech jet fighters
Everyone's a superhero.
Everyone's a Captain Kirk.
With orders to identify.
To clarify and classify.
Scramble in the summer sky.
As 99 red balloons go by.



99 Jahre Krieg
Liessen keinen Platz fuer Sieger
Kriegsminister gibt es nicht mehr
Und auch keine Duesenflieger
Heute zieh ich meine Runden
Seh die Welt in Truemmern liegen
Hab' nen Luftballon gefunden
Denk' an Dich und lass' ihn fliegen


99 dreams I have had.
In every one a red balloon.
It's all over and I'm standing pretty.
In this dust that was a city.
If I could find a souvenier.
Just to prove the world was here.
And here is a red balloon
I think of you and let it go.


You're welcome. Or sorry. Depending on how much coffee you've had.
hugs!
k