Sunday, October 18, 2009

My Week In Tweets: October 11 - October 17

Waking up in the middle of the night with a headache akin to someone splitting my head in 2 with a meat cleaver is just fucking lovely.
4:16 AM Oct 11th from UberTwitter

Head"ache" is an understatement. Head"Holy-Hell-I-am-in-Excruciating-Pain-Will-You-Please-Stop-Boring-a-Hole-in-My-Skull" is more accurate.
4:36 AM Oct 11th from web

So 2 Advil, 1 Allegra and a few more hours of sleep have turned the pain from blinding to tolerable. Oh sinuses - WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU?
6:54 AM Oct 11th from web

Loves me a man in some Lederhosen.
4:21 PM Oct 11th from UberTwitter

Lederhosen are even sexier when there's an accordion involved. And beer. Lots and lots of beer.
4:28 PM Oct 11th from UberTwitter

Dearest @lilsaej: as per your request, I will make sure they play "In Heaven There Is No Beer" at your funeral. Xo Rougie
4:39 PM Oct 11th from UberTwitter

Meanwhile I am totally fascinated by Too Fat Polka..."If she'd lose some, I would like her more some..." Oh dear.
4:40 PM Oct 11th from UberTwitter

File my previous Tweet under Politically Incorrect Polkas.
4:41 PM Oct 11th from UberTwitter

Go #48!!!
5:25 PM Oct 11th from UberTwitter

C'Mon Jimmie!!!!
6:56 PM Oct 11th from UberTwitter

Way to go #48! And the new Chase leader! Woo -hoo!
7:27 PM Oct 11th from UberTwitter

Apparently I have a serious thing for potatoes. I had no idea.
7:42 PM Oct 11th from UberTwitter

I still have a headache. Xteen hours later. Sigh.
9:08 PM Oct 11th from web

Love being admonished by a colleague for taking initiative. WTF???
5:22 PM Oct 12th from web

Dear Facebook Photo Uploader: Stop being such a bitch! xo Rougie
5:39 PM Oct 12th from web

Oh pilot episode of 90210 - how I love thee. Let me count the ways: Brandon's hair, Maxwell Caulfield, Brenda pretending to be in college...
6:53 PM Oct 12th from web

It's dark, foggy and damp. It's the trifecta of sucky driving conditions.
6:56 AM Oct 13th from UberTwitter

So it turns out I am NOT combustionally challenged. I had a pressure problem. And a leak.
2:26 PM Oct 13th from web

Problems have been fixed which means Rougie is no longer freezing her ass off....
2:26 PM Oct 13th from web

Ok. You're going to have to pry these candy corns from my cold, dead fingers....
7:44 PM Oct 13th from UberTwitter

Who knew there were so many similarities between ironing and doing your hair.....
8:50 PM Oct 13th from UberTwitter

Joy. Wearing my first pair of black tights of the season and I've already snagged them. Crap.
7:55 PM Oct 14th from UberTwitter

So yeah. Men Who Stare At Goats. Ok. You mean HOT Men Who Stare At Goats. Hot despite the epic facial hair.
8:24 PM Oct 14th from UberTwitter

It's October. It's in the 40s. Damnit - I am wearing a coat. Besides - I have an awesome new coat to wear.
9:22 AM Oct 15th from web

of course - i am totally going bare-legged....
9:24 AM Oct 15th from web

Had the most insane grilled pimento cheese sandwich for lunch. So much butter I can still smell it on my fingers. OMFG so damn good.
1:20 PM Oct 15th from UberTwitter

Just replaced my running shoes. Sadly color choices were nonexistent and my new shoes are a sad mix of gray and mopey mauve :(
2:03 PM Oct 15th from UberTwitter

Why on earth would ONE car have SIX antennas? Seriously - SIX!!!!!!
4:01 PM Oct 15th from UberTwitter

I feel oddly out of touch since I don't know what's going on other than that a child is missing and there's a balloon involved.
4:35 PM Oct 15th from UberTwitter

And yet thanks to Twitter I know *that much*
4:35 PM Oct 15th from UberTwitter

Calls from telemarketers after 8pm are just wrong. And depressing. I'm like: call for me only to discover it's someone hawking an alarm.
8:24 PM Oct 15th from UberTwitter

I had no idea that it was possible to make ranch dressing that had NO taste.
10:07 PM Oct 15th from UberTwitter

I am so used to automatic everything that when paper towels don't dispense when I wave my hands I get *confused*
10:42 PM Oct 15th from UberTwitter

Am out with Sumo and the Kaiser. I just set myself up for this shit. #noonetoblamebutme
10:55 PM Oct 15th from UberTwitter

Birthday boy is back in action! <3 Sumo. Want to castrate The Kaiser. Sigh. My life.
11:03 PM Oct 15th from UberTwitter

Sumo likened me to a piece of lean strip steak. I heart that fucker.
11:12 PM Oct 15th from UberTwitter

Amazing how men can't remember shit but OMFG they know who played 3rd base for the Indians in 1953. And 1964.
11:28 PM Oct 15th from UberTwitter

I think the amount of butter I put on my English muffin officially qualifies as OBSCENE.
8:09 AM Oct 16th from web

Sometimes being overly anal and OCD has its downside.
9:12 AM Oct 16th from web

I *need* to shave my legs but oh yeah it's flipping freezing out & my bare-legged days are probably over so maybe I don't need to after all.
11:06 AM Oct 16th from web

File that last Tweet under #joysofwinter
11:06 AM Oct 16th from web

Ok. I just tried to use my car key to automatically lock my house. I think I officially need help. #automationfail
11:47 AM Oct 16th from UberTwitter

Ran 15K in approx 1hr, 18mins.....best part? Post race beer. Whoever invented that was totally genius.
9:39 AM Oct 17th from UberTwitter

My Garmin says I burned 936 calories. That's a good thing seeing as I plan to drink that much Mich Ultra at the OTHER race today....
10:02 AM Oct 17th from UberTwitter

FINALLY heading to the racetrack with Sumo, The Kaiser and Billy Ray Valentine.
12:43 PM Oct 17th from UberTwitter

So yes - meet Billy Ray - a heretofore relatively unknown charcter in the TV series known as my life.
12:45 PM Oct 17th from UberTwitter

At the track. Have credentials and are parked. Heading to Pit Road......
2:06 PM Oct 17th from UberTwitter

The only thing missing is beer and The Kaiser assures me its a matter of minutes.........
2:11 PM Oct 17th from UberTwitter

I'm wandering around Pit Road trying to find Richard Childress. File under #fuckingsurreal
2:58 PM Oct 17th from UberTwitter

Ok - lied. Now I am on Pit Road. Before I was by the garages. Either way - it's fucking awesome!
3:04 PM Oct 17th from UberTwitter

Standing in Jimmie's pit stall at LMS. OMFG! OMFG! OMFG!
3:09 PM Oct 17th from UberTwitter

My Tweeting is about to stop. Mainly b/c it's flipping freezing and I can't type in gloves.
4:09 PM Oct 17th from UberTwitter

Cornholing. Solo. Nuff said.
6:38 PM Oct 17th from UberTwitter

And if that ain't country, I'll kiss your...

0 comments: