Sunday, September 13, 2009

My Week In Tweets: September 6 - September 12

To gym or not to gym - that is the question....
7:39 AM Sep 6th from TwitterBerry

Peanut butter and banana stuffed French toast for breakfast. Clearly the answer is: gym.
11:12 AM Sep 6th from TwitterBerry

Watching The Kaiser and Sumo assemble my new grill is delightfully entertaining. Seriously - I should be paying them or something!
2:36 PM Sep 6th from TwitterBerry

Oh yeah - I got a new grill because I got tired of lighting myself on fire.......
2:40 PM Sep 6th from TwitterBerry

The Kaiser doesn't appreciate being the subject of my Tweets unless I write about his abs glistening with sweat. Can you say: delusional?
3:15 PM Sep 6th from TwitterBerry

Sumo on the other hand is a sweet, dear man and the only reason we're actually making progress.
3:17 PM Sep 6th from TwitterBerry

I am drinking blue gin out of a silver julep cup and waiting on @felinefrenzy's Frogmore Stew. Low country done with haute style.
4:25 PM Sep 6th from TwitterBerry

I haven't laughed this hard in a long, long time. Thanks boys!
8:02 PM Sep 6th from TwitterBerry

Oh dear - The Kaiser and Sumo are at again. Wish they weren't so flipping entertaining. Sigh....
10:12 PM Sep 6th from TwitterBerry

The Kaiser is drunk. I am amused.
11:28 PM Sep 6th from TwitterBerry

The Kaiser wants to drunk Tweet under my profile....be warned....
11:30 PM Sep 6th from TwitterBerry

Can't control mysellf. Kaiser is the ultimate male. Wavy hair, strong, musculine figure, chest hair like a new brillo. I may never recover.
11:34 PM Sep 6th from TwitterBerry

Rougie is back: and thus we conclude our daily exercise in silly male ego stroking. You're welcome Kaiser. MWAH!
11:36 PM Sep 6th from TwitterBerry

Dear birds chirping outside my window: Nice to see you today and OH YEAH it's not even 7am so please shut the eff up. Thanks. Xoxo rougie
6:51 AM Sep 7th from TwitterBerry

Why is Facebook being such a bitch today??
12:35 PM Sep 7th from web

So yeah. Technological issues are making me CRANKY.
1:39 PM Sep 7th from TwitterBerry

VERY FUCKING CRANKY.
1:39 PM Sep 7th from TwitterBerry

What should have taken less than 1 hour took more than 2. I am cranky - but DONE. And I figured it out on my own.
4:02 PM Sep 7th from web

Damn! The dude who runs the gym just complimented me on my workout! Called me by name! It's official I'm a musclehead gym rat.
7:20 PM Sep 7th from TwitterBerry

Or just call me: The Beast....
7:20 PM Sep 7th from TwitterBerry

Everyone/thing in my life seems to be ridiculously needy or just this side of insane or possibly a bit of both.
8:54 PM Sep 7th from web

Seriously - is it a full moon tonight? What gives Twitterverse??
8:54 PM Sep 7th from web

Packing. Again. Sigh. When does it ever end???
9:06 PM Sep 7th from web

A -flipping-DD. Can. Not. Focus.
10:07 PM Sep 7th from web

Sipping un cafe at Gaulart and Maliclet in Charleston. Feeling quite Euro.
1:13 PM Sep 8th from TwitterBerry

I just bitchslapped 10k on the Ravenel Bridge in 53:07. That's an 8:35 pace! Whoot!
6:26 PM Sep 8th from TwitterBerry

At Pane e Vino. Want to order the ENTIRE menu....
8:00 PM Sep 8th from TwitterBerry

Dear Lord: thank you for Pane e Vino and their insane homemade papardelle with lamb-fava bean ragout. Xo Rougie
8:42 PM Sep 8th from TwitterBerry

Dear Waiter: Yes I'd like another glass of wine. Don't be so damn judgy. It affects your tip. Xo rougie
9:23 PM Sep 8th from TwitterBerry

How much do I love the guy next to me at the bar? He just whipped a flask out of his pocket.
10:27 PM Sep 8th from TwitterBerry

$2 for a Diet Coke from the hotel vending machine. Yep - I'm an asshole - I mean addict.....
9:49 AM Sep 9th from TwitterBerry

Not ONE but TWO back-to-back positive customer service experiences with financial institutions. Thank you US Bank and BoA #citibank #sucks
6:16 PM Sep 9th from web

Seriously - went to light my new grill and OMFG - the thing won't fucking ignite! FML!!!
7:37 PM Sep 9th from web

I signed up for an ass kicking and got it. Today my trainer called me a Monster and said I should be on a Wheaties box. Cuz I'm a champ.
9:53 AM Sep 10th from TwitterBerry

If I don't Tweet tomorrow it's because Oh Yeah I Can't Lift My Flipping Arms.
10:39 AM Sep 10th from TwitterBerry

Oh Lord. Dealing with Citibank. AGAIN. Let the Twitterrant begin. #citibank # sucks
2:13 PM Sep 10th from web

New ways in which Citibank is trying to torture me: a crappy phone system and a rep who hung up on me. #citibank #sucks
2:15 PM Sep 10th from web

Dear Vikram Pandit: Your phone service SUCKS. Almost as much as your customer service. #citibank #sucks
2:16 PM Sep 10th from web

Suck it CITIBANK. OK? Just SUCK IT. I hope you go out of business soon. Really, really soon. #citibank #sucks
2:33 PM Sep 10th from web

@Jenware just found me 2lbs. of ground lamb - how awesome is she? Authentic moussaka - here I come!
6:18 PM Sep 10th from TwitterBerry

I love my cat but OMG does he need to be in my lap every second of every day?
10:25 AM Sep 11th from web

Eating is not really enjoyable when you are sucking your food up like a vacuum cleaner.
1:36 PM Sep 11th from web

THANK YOU Lord for letting me light my grill. Otherwise I was going to be serving turkey on rice cakes to my guests tonight.
2:48 PM Sep 11th from TwitterBerry

And I think moussaka is a much better dish for a Greek wine tasting party - don't you?
2:48 PM Sep 11th from TwitterBerry

DAMN!! This moussaka smells INCREDIBLE!
6:29 PM Sep 11th from TwitterBerry

Ok. The moussaka smelled good. It looked good. It tastes fucking off the hook phenomenal!!!!!!!
8:00 PM Sep 11th from TwitterBerry

Best combo of the evening #1: baklava and mavrodaphne. OMG - the Greeks got it right with that one.
10:05 PM Sep 11th from TwitterBerry

Best combo of the evening #2: @lilsaej + @rougeneck = trouble. Natch.
10:06 PM Sep 11th from TwitterBerry

Crap! My cat just bit my nose. Like REALLY FUCKING BIT MY NOSE! Like bleeding because he bit my nose! WTFH???
7:07 AM Sep 12th from TwitterBerry

Still bleeding.
7:18 AM Sep 12th from TwitterBerry

The same cat that just took a hunk out of my nose is now rubbing up against me and trying to be all affectionate. Seriously dude???
7:26 AM Sep 12th from TwitterBerry

Also? Leftover moussaka is the breakfast of champions. Or maybe monsters.
7:27 AM Sep 12th from TwitterBerry

Men are sick and twisted bastards. Yep. I said it.
9:07 AM Sep 12th from web

Don't look so judgy dump peeps. I hosted a wine tasting last night. Its not like I drank these all by myself.
9:56 AM Sep 12th from TwitterBerry

At the gym. Just saw my trainer. We're doing suicides on Monday night. FML.
10:54 AM Sep 12th from TwitterBerry

My cat is trying to get back in my good graces. Dude - you BIT MY NOSE this morning. I was bleeding. I need more time.
12:29 PM Sep 12th from TwitterBerry

Heading to Asheville to run the JBL 5K tomorrow. 3.1 miles isn't much but OMFG it's my first actual race!!!
1:17 PM Sep 12th from TwitterBerry

And if that ain't country, I'll kiss your...

1 comments:

harmzie said...

You lost me at the gym question. There's a question?

(seriously, you rock the whole gym/marathon/running thing. It's probably just a human "drag down people who are trying to better themselves" thing. You go girl. Fer reels)