Sunday, September 20, 2009

My Week In Tweets: September 13 - 19

OMG. I slept so well. Love this cold mountain air. Love.
6:51 AM Sep 13th from TwitterBerry

24:18 bitches!
9:41 AM Sep 13th from TwitterBerry

Did I say 24:18? I meant 24:22 which put me 45th out of 245 and was a 7:51 pace. Hot Damn!
1:29 PM Sep 13th from TwitterBerry

Showing these locals who's the smartest girl in the land. Or at least the bar.
6:53 PM Sep 13th from TwitterBerry

OMG this guy at the next table has sneezed 40 times in a row. Seriously. I'm counting. Thinking allergies as opposed to Swine flu but still.
7:22 PM Sep 13th from TwitterBerry

My cat is possessed. Do they make kitty Xanex?
9:52 PM Sep 13th from web

Attempts at a shortcut backfired on account of 1-lane road due to construction AND the damn train. Crap.
12:51 PM Sep 14th from TwitterBerry

I am talking to someone dumber than dirt. I hate stupid people. I really, really do.
4:24 PM Sep 14th from web

It's killing me that she shares my name.
4:28 PM Sep 14th from web

Smashing head on desk. SIgh. Lather. RInse. Repeat.
4:45 PM Sep 14th from web

You know it's bad when self-inflicted concussions and suicides with your trainer are the highlight of your afternoon.
4:47 PM Sep 14th from web

Just left the gym. They call them suicides for a reason. Want. To. Die.
7:11 PM Sep 14th from TwitterBerry

Best part of the session? Some dude tried 2 jump rope. Even tho I was near dead I showed off my mad phat jump skillz for 3 min cuz Ima bitch
7:13 PM Sep 14th from TwitterBerry

Meanwhile, the ass kickings are getting tougher. Then again - so am I.
7:15 PM Sep 14th from TwitterBerry

I am getting my car washed because oh yeah - I couldn't see out of the windows it was so flipping dirty!
9:21 AM Sep 15th from TwitterBerry

I think I might be the only person in the UNIVERSE who doesn't know what Kanye West did at the VMAs. I live under a rock. #popculturefail
11:35 AM Sep 15th from web

There's a very nice tech from Dell replacing my motherboard. Take that Blue Screen of Death. Take that!
3:20 PM Sep 15th from TwitterBerry

Rougie is not a pushover. My mama done raised me smarter than you think.
4:45 PM Sep 15th from web

Watching an infomercial in Spanish for Maxi-Breast, nursing a glass of merlot and waiting for the girls.
6:27 PM Sep 15th from TwitterBerry

If anybody wondered if it was going to rain today of course it was. I just washed my car for the 1st time in months. #weatherfail
8:34 AM Sep 16th from TwitterBerry

I am pretty sure that going to the gym at 5am today and running 10K on the treadmill is a sign I need my head examined.
10:19 AM Sep 16th from TwitterBerry

In other news: OMFG my body hates me right now. Loathes. Despises.
10:19 AM Sep 16th from TwitterBerry

God I love valet parking. Especially complimentary valet parking.
12:27 PM Sep 16th from TwitterBerry

OMG y'all. About to do a Richard Petty ride-along at Lowes Motor Speedway. 3 laps @ 165mph. WHOOT!!
5:17 PM Sep 16th from TwitterBerry

So yeah. 3 laps at 165mph. In heels. No problem.
5:43 PM Sep 16th from TwitterBerry

At the bar at Flemings. I might be the only woman here. The stench of testosterone is overwhelming. Ditto the stench of Rogaine.
6:35 PM Sep 16th from TwitterBerry

I want to weep. Getting home @ 10 and still having to pack was bad. But construction means I am looking at 10:30....at least....fuck
9:36 PM Sep 16th from TwitterBerry

Alternating between Coke Zero and wine. Still working and haven't started packing yet. FML in the biggest way.
10:54 PM Sep 16th from TwitterBerry

Torrential downpours was not how I wanted to start this day.
7:02 AM Sep 17th from TwitterBerry

So yeah. I totally bought The Lost Symbol for the plane ride. What of it????
9:15 AM Sep 17th from TwitterBerry

Boarding a plane is like one giant cattle call. It's so humiliating.
9:24 AM Sep 17th from TwitterBerry

There is no way all these people are in first class. Or Zone 1. Just once I'd like a gate agent 2 turn someone away 4 boarding out of zone
9:33 AM Sep 17th from TwitterBerry

Could the woman in front of me be ANY louder??? I am trying to read The Lost Symbol lady. Shut the eff up. You're on a plane, not your sofa.
9:41 AM Sep 17th from TwitterBerry

Also? She's in her 50s or 60s and talking to her "daddy." I shit you not. That's a Southern Belle for you. Loud - but a Belle nonetheless.
9:42 AM Sep 17th from TwitterBerry

ACK! The people on this plane are collectively loud, whiny and annoying.
9:54 AM Sep 17th from TwitterBerry

Upon being told she needed to check her bag b/c the overheads were full one girl squawked: BUT I DON'T WANNA CHECK IT. Suck it honey - ok?
9:55 AM Sep 17th from TwitterBerry

Gonna me meet my momma for lunch - how's that for an unexpected treat?!
12:08 PM Sep 17th from TwitterBerry

I am having the lovliest day ever with my mom. Seriously y'all? I have the best mom ever and I just love her so.
3:19 PM Sep 17th from TwitterBerry

So my eyebrow guy finally figured out why my eyebrows are turning blonde. "25 years in the biz darling - I know these things." Yes you do.
4:21 PM Sep 17th from TwitterBerry

Even better? He tinted them so I no longer have tri-color brows.
4:22 PM Sep 17th from TwitterBerry

I never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever want to get out of this massage chair. In fact - I'd like to be surgically attached to it.
5:23 PM Sep 17th from TwitterBerry

Um - no. That wasn't me struggling with my Metrocard on the M103. *blushes slightly*
6:12 PM Sep 17th from TwitterBerry

I am strolling down Prince Street and in general loving life. I don't think this day could be any more perfect if it tried.
12:24 PM Sep 18th from TwitterBerry

To my left: girl in sundress and sandals. To my right: girl in sweater and scarf. Oddly enough both kind of make sense. It's that kinda day.
12:32 PM Sep 18th from TwitterBerry

3rd meal in NYC. 3rd Italian restaurant. It's clearly a theme and I am not complaining.
12:38 PM Sep 18th from TwitterBerry

Overheard @ swanky NYC Italian: comparison of muskrat meat to rabbit. Feels like home.
2:00 PM Sep 18th from TwitterBerry

Yes I grew up in NYC. No - I've never been to Brooklyn Heights until today. It's possible I'm lost.
3:58 PM Sep 18th from TwitterBerry

I am following Bill Murray up Madison Avenue. Y'all? He's singing. It's awesome.
9:44 PM Sep 18th from TwitterBerry

Figuring out how to balance dog duty with dad, kugel baking, and getting ready for temple all before 12.
7:21 AM Sep 19th from TwitterBerry

Me: I can shower while the kugel is in the oven. @MarshallKarp: The oven????? Mom: it works right? Me: Seriously??
7:22 AM Sep 19th from TwitterBerry

Is this the line to get into synagogue or to buy Springsteen tickets. WTF????
11:51 AM Sep 19th from TwitterBerry

A synagogue with its own security detail. Only in New York. Only in New York.
12:07 PM Sep 19th from TwitterBerry

It's 70 degrees and sunny. I think the fur-lined boots are just a bit much honey. Maybe in a week or 2......
2:24 PM Sep 19th from TwitterBerry

Crack pie. Compost cookies. OMG - so fucking good.
7:06 PM Sep 19th from TwitterBerry

And if that ain't country, I'll kiss your...

0 comments: