Sunday, September 06, 2009

My Week In Tweets: August 30th - September 5th

Blogging from bed. Gotta love wi-fi....
9:36 AM Aug 30th from web

I am now being followed by Detox Tips. WTF? Do I seem toxic on Twitter? DO I?
11:06 AM Aug 30th from web

I mean...it's Sunday. Day of Bloody Mary's and Mimosas before noon....
11:07 AM Aug 30th from web

Could I hate Citibank any more? I don't think so....
3:23 PM Aug 30th from web

watching my cat hack up a hairball....GROSS
3:24 PM Aug 30th from web

Citibank - you are SUCKING MY SOUL. OMG I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU.
3:36 PM Aug 30th from web

It's sad when watching (and listening to) your cat vomit is more enjoyable then dealing with the bank that satan spawned. #citbank #sucks
3:38 PM Aug 30th from web

Dontcha love when you have 5 mins left in a workout, you are out of steam, and then a killer song comes on? Thanks Black Eyed Peas!
4:54 PM Aug 30th from TwitterBerry

ACK! One of the 37 old address books I have saved from over 10 years ago actually JUST CAME IN HANDY.
8:45 PM Aug 30th from web

Sigh. Had not given slightest consideration to outdoor activites during mountain retreat and my penchant for injuries...
9:17 AM Aug 31st from web

From my brother: "Small piece of advice: if you injure yourself seek medical treatment...not Twitter :)" Thanks big brother. Thanks.
9:17 AM Aug 31st from web

Withdrawl. Serious fucking withdrawl.
8:35 AM Sep 1st from TwitterBerry

Logged on b/c OMG - Withdrawl! And 80 unread emails in my Yahoo. PANIC.
4:03 PM Sep 1st from web

Still having serious withdrawl....
4:11 PM Sep 1st from TwitterBerry

OMG - is this a signal?
7:11 AM Sep 2nd from TwitterBerry

No toothpaste. Sorry dudes.
7:31 AM Sep 2nd from TwitterBerry

So I skipped a cheeseburger all the way at the Shake Shop in Cherryville for a nest from Ginger. #betterpartofvalor
12:57 PM Sep 2nd from TwitterBerry

Roadkill in my driveway. Welcome the fuck home.
1:30 PM Sep 2nd from TwitterBerry

So I am seriously wondering: how the hell do I catch up on 2 missed days in the Twitterverse?
1:51 PM Sep 2nd from web

Also - what the fuck am I going to do about the dead possum in my driveway???
1:51 PM Sep 2nd from web

Oh dear. I've been discovered. My super secret identity is not so secret any more. Crap.
3:53 PM Sep 2nd from TwitterBerry

Football practice. Oh my - day is looking a little bit better....
5:41 PM Sep 2nd from TwitterBerry

Does anybody have 6 extra hours to spare please? #noideahowimgonnagetitalldonecrap
7:09 PM Sep 2nd from web

Roadkill. Not for the faint of heart. Welcome home rougie - welcome home.
8:02 PM Sep 2nd from TwitPic

The blue screen off death + a vending machine that's jammed means no lunch for lil rougie....
12:27 PM Sep 3rd from TwitterBerry

About to get my ass kicked by a personal trainer. Oddly enough - I kinda can't wait.
6:05 PM Sep 3rd from TwitterBerry

My personal trainer called me a beast. Said I was the first woman to ever request to do pull-ups. Thought I was a bad ass....
7:34 PM Sep 3rd from TwitterBerry

....Then we did abs. Yeah - still some work to do on full on bad ass status. #holyhellillbesoretomorrow
7:35 PM Sep 3rd from TwitterBerry

Will someone please tell me why I thought 30 minutes on the elliptical AFTER the trainer kicked my ass was a good idea?
8:10 PM Sep 3rd from TwitterBerry

Meet Kaiser Soze. AKA Baby Face Finster. Now you see why I want him to join Twitter! 9:58 PM Sep 3rd from TweetDeck

Rougie is good. Really, really, really fucking good.
11:30 PM Sep 3rd from web

And Citibank continues to make me stabby #citibank #sucks
7:11 AM Sep 4th from web

Bite me Citibank. Bite me. #citibank #sucks
7:13 AM Sep 4th from web

Dear Vikram Pandit: You run a shitty bank with crappy policies designed to make life miserable for your customers. Congrats #citibank #sucks
7:19 AM Sep 4th from web

It's too fucking early to be this damn apoplectic. #citibank #sucks
7:22 AM Sep 4th from web

Dear Vikram Pandit: No wonder your stock is in the toilet. #citibank sucks
8:50 AM Sep 4th from web

Dear Virkam Pandit: My 3.5yo nephew knows more about quantum physics than you do about customer service. #citibank #sucks
8:51 AM Sep 4th from web

Dear Vikram Pandit: "Too big to fail, too strong to succeed." Exactly. #citibank #sucks
11:01 AM Sep 4th from web

Just discovered that one of the local priests reads my blog. Maybe I should tone down all the badasses.
11:47 AM Sep 4th from TwitterBerry

Of course - he is the Episcopalian priest. And I did give him the blog address. I just never believe that people will actually read it.
11:48 AM Sep 4th from TwitterBerry

His note to me: "Best wishes on your journey to realizing your inner and outer bad ass." God love him.
11:53 AM Sep 4th from TwitterBerry

Everything I need and want in this world is on sale at Harris Teeter. SWEET!
2:20 PM Sep 4th from TwitterBerry

My cat has the crazies. His eyes are 2 giant black circles and he's freaking out. About what - I have no idea.
7:37 AM Sep 5th from TwitterBerry

Lakeside with @lilsaej. First Mich Ultra and Ghiradelli brownies.....sigh - I smell trouble.....
1:06 PM Sep 5th from TwitterBerry

From now on @lilsaej and I will be known as Trouble 1 and Trouble 2. Which is which is up for debate.......
3:04 PM Sep 5th from TwitterBerry

The sky is blue, the beer is cold and life is GOOD!
5:22 PM Sep 5th from TwitterBerry

@lilsaej and I just kicked ass at Trouble. No wonder given that oh yeah....we're trouble.......
5:47 PM Sep 5th from TwitterBerry

Why is it so easy to drink beer on a lake?
7:11 PM Sep 5th from TwitterBerry

And if that ain't country, I'll kiss your...

1 comments:

Cat Connor said...

If I don't put my coffee down before I read your blog...my key board cringes in terror... I've caught it trying to sneak off my desk.

:-)