Monday, September 14, 2009

Moussaka Madness @ Chop. Stir. Mix.

So y'all - when Modern Matriarch asked me if I would be interested in occasionally contributing to her second blog Chop. Stir. Mix. I was like: OMG YES!!!! Not that I have tons of time on my hand or anything - I mean didn't she just guest post on my wee little blog because OMG I am running around like a crazy lady? But I was so flattered that I said YES! Also? I don't know how to say No. Really. It's sort of a problem.

Anyways, this was nearly a month ago and my contributions have been NIL. In my defense, I haven't done a Feed Me Friday since then either because I have been in my car, on the road, in a hotel, or in general: ANYWHERE OTHER THAN MY KITCHEN.

That changed last week when I hosted an awesome Mt. Olympus Greek wine tasting party in our efforts to complete membership to the Wine Century Club. And while the full gloriousness of the fete will be chronicled (with photos - natch) in this week's Feed Me Friday, shake a tailfeather and hop on over to Chop. Stir. Mix. today for a detailed expose on Moussaka. You won't regret it. Trust me. And then go back and visit Chop. Stir. Mix. always (or just add it to your Google Reader) because it's a fucking awesome blog. In fact - it's so awesome that I'll be back there next week with lemony cheesecake with fresh berry topping. Oh - and because I am totally manic right now from consuming epic quantities of Diet Coke, go make Moussaka right this very instant because y'all - it's phe-fucking-nomenal. I swear.

And if that ain't off the hook delish, I'll kiss your...

1 comments:

AndreAnna said...

I am definitely going to make it this week - you made the recipe look so easy and I've always been daunted by Moussaka (or anything with bechamel really)