Sunday, August 02, 2009

My Week in Tweets: July 26 - August 1

getting ready to head to the lake with @lilsaej. Can't remember the last time I relaxed on a Sunday.
11:37 AM Jul 26th from web

Actually - I can't remember the last time I relaxed period.
11:37 AM Jul 26th from web

Sun is shining. Beer is cold. Race is on the radio. Best Sunday in a long, long time......
2:40 PM Jul 26th from TwitterBerry

Oh - and I left out: hangin' w/ my girl @lilsaej trying to figure out how to get tix to Bristol in August!
2:41 PM Jul 26th from TwitterBerry

It's early but......go #48!!!
2:45 PM Jul 26th from TwitterBerry

Just got dragged around Lake Norman on an inner tube. It was awesome but silly me....thought I'd stay dry. Hah!
3:57 PM Jul 26th from TwitterBerry

So yeah. All I've had to eat today is Mich Ultra, Smart Food and Doritos. Oh - and a strawberry cookie. #nutritious
4:20 PM Jul 26th from TwitterBerry

ACK!!! Goooooooo Jimmie!!!!!!
5:07 PM Jul 26th from TwitterBerry

Jimmie won. Just had an awesome jet ski ride around LKN. Beer. Life is good!
5:35 PM Jul 26th from TwitterBerry

I am so over these long drives. Just once I'd like to get on a plane somewhere.
12:22 PM Jul 27th from TwitterBerry

Also - got caught behind a truckload of swine. And their smelly swine shit. It was awful.
12:23 PM Jul 27th from TwitterBerry

And I couldn't pass him because he was going like, 80 mph. Of course, I'd be speeding too if I had to smell *that* all day. Gah-Ross!
12:25 PM Jul 27th from TwitterBerry

just registered for my first 5K! In Asheville in September. I am super excited!!!
5:34 PM Jul 27th from web

As a carnivore, I totally endorse this: RT @ben_wiebe: As an alternative to #meatfreemonday, may I suggest #onlymeatmonday
5:35 PM Jul 27th from TweetDeck

ps I totally had a prosciutto and arugula panini for lunch!
5:35 PM Jul 27th from TweetDeck

Speed drills. Cuz I'm officially in training.
6:06 PM Jul 27th from TwitterBerry

Holy crap! PF Changs is PACKED. You'd think they were giving the lettuce wraps away for free.....
8:33 PM Jul 27th from TwitterBerry

Also - randomly - the bartender is like, 7 feet tall. For serious. And if I had a camera on my phone I'd totally take a picture to prove it.
8:34 PM Jul 27th from TwitterBerry

And the man sitting next to me is wearing too much feminine smelling cologne. It's rather bizarre.
8:35 PM Jul 27th from TwitterBerry

Oh honey....I don't think anyone is going to be fooled by your "strada" purse.
9:28 PM Jul 27th from TwitterBerry

So yeah. Tuesday is very much my friend today!
10:33 AM Jul 28th from TwitterBerry

This Tuesday is so my bitch!
1:46 PM Jul 28th from web

Can I keep blathering on about what a great Tuesday this is? CAN I? And I think it still has further potential....
8:25 PM Jul 28th from web

It's only Wednesday??? Dear lord....
6:31 AM Jul 29th from web

To do today: 8am, 10am, 11:30am, car for 3.5hr drive, home, unpack (maybe), 5pm, weights, stretch, collapse into bed clutching glass of wine
6:33 AM Jul 29th from web

All on less than 6hrs of sleep....*yawn*
6:34 AM Jul 29th from web

Anybody wanna drive me home? So tired & 3.5 hrs behind the wheel just feels like too much.....will require 1 gajillion gallons of Coke Zero
11:31 AM Jul 29th from TwitterBerry

So - should I be concerned about this rash on my wrist? I thought it was poison ivy but I've had it since, like, April. It's almost August.
11:45 AM Jul 29th from TwitterBerry

And my 11:30 lunch is running late which is a wee bit frustrating because...OMG - I HAVE A DAY. And - I really wanna get home.
11:47 AM Jul 29th from TwitterBerry

Ran out of Diet Crack almost 30 minutes ago. Had to stop. In the interim, hoovered down half a pack of Twizzlers. #sugar #caffeine
2:16 PM Jul 29th from TwitterBerry

Wondering if buying a 2-Liter bottle for the rest of the drive is just too obscene?
2:17 PM Jul 29th from TwitterBerry

Times like these I'd *kill* for a chauffeur. Or a private plane.
2:18 PM Jul 29th from TwitterBerry

Trying Pepsi Max 0. I got 2 bottles. This will either save my life. Or I'll get home and my car will have a new sunroof.
2:21 PM Jul 29th from TwitterBerry

Plus I still have 5 more Twizzlers.....
2:23 PM Jul 29th from TwitterBerry

So I am fairly certain the Pepsi 0 Max contains some kind of illegal substance. Like speed. Or an 8-ball.....
3:50 PM Jul 29th from TwitterBerry

Joy. Am entirely overcaffeineated and brain dead for first mtg of new cmmty group I volunteered for. I will be impressive - NOT.
4:59 PM Jul 29th from TwitterBerry

It's official: I'm brain dead.
6:57 PM Jul 29th from TwitterBerry

Wondering if it's possible to die from exhaustion....'cuz OMG - I totally might....
7:48 PM Jul 29th from TweetDeck

I've been on the road 6 of the last 8 days. Off again tomorrow for the day....NO WONDER I WANT TO DROP DEAD FROM SHEER FLIPPING EXHAUSTION.
8:15 PM Jul 29th from TweetDeck

Sorry...I'll stop *twitching* shortly b/c OMG - my bed and I are about to have a serious reunion....
8:16 PM Jul 29th from TweetDeck

I am currently searching for someone to smack me over the head with a polo mallet. Repeatedly.
9:56 PM Jul 29th from web

If you don't have a polo mallet I'll be ok with a golf club.
9:59 PM Jul 29th from web

Or a sledgehammer.
9:59 PM Jul 29th from web

Whatever. Smack my skull repeatedly because apparently I need *help*
10:01 PM Jul 29th from web

8 hrs sleep? Fantastincredible. 5 miles in 43:25? Fucking awesometastically magnificent!!!!
7:39 AM Jul 30th from TwitterBerry

HELP! Black Halo on Bluefly.....OMG - slight addiction......
7:51 AM Jul 30th from web

Not that my current Black Halo is getting ANY action....but still....
7:52 AM Jul 30th from web

Is there anything suckier than being followed by a cop for 10 miles? Other than having to follow them once they pass you? For 10 more miles.
10:51 AM Jul 30th from TwitterBerry

And I am LATE
10:51 AM Jul 30th from TwitterBerry

Actually - you know what's worse? Getting caught behind a flipping street cleaner!
10:57 AM Jul 30th from TwitterBerry

So yeah - I just ate an entire cow for lunch. Seriously, but I was at Capital Grille so it was an awesome, dry-aged cow. YUM!!!
1:27 PM Jul 30th from TwitterBerry

Just bought a crapload of random wine at Trader Joe's. Will probably check 10 more varietals off the list....
3:54 PM Jul 30th from TwitterBerry

Twitter must be de-spamming again. Or I offended a lot of sober people who eat lots of processed food and don't recycle.
5:15 PM Jul 30th from web

I need a new grill b/c HOLY HELL mine scares the ever living crap out of me. No burns but OMG... #closecall
7:48 PM Jul 30th from web

Squats. Lunges. Overhead pulls. Rows. Curls. Crunches. OWWWWWWW........
7:29 AM Jul 31st from web

Wasn't there some kind of legislation preventing cell phone companies from charging early termination fees?
8:46 AM Jul 31st from web

I mean, I want an iPhone as much as the next lemming but WTF Verizon?! $130 unless I wait 4 MORE months?
8:47 AM Jul 31st from web

Early termination fees are a crime. Clearly. And I hate Verizon. Clearly.
8:48 AM Jul 31st from web

And now Verizon probably hates me which means I'll lose my signal and my Blackberry will officially die.
8:48 AM Jul 31st from web

How can I SOUND tired over email? Does this mean that I LOOK fat over the phone?
12:53 PM Jul 31st from web

So - why do the police need their own parking @ Wally World? Could someone pls explain?
3:14 PM Jul 31st from TwitterBerry

Thinking goat cheese makes everything taste better.
7:19 PM Jul 31st from TwitterBerry

Yes - it's official: I am most genius chef ever. YUMS!
8:00 PM Jul 31st from TwitPic

#itsuckswhen you know better, but you go ahead anyways. Yep - totally SUCKS.
8:52 PM Jul 31st from web

You know what else sucks? The colony of fruit fly gnat creature like things that have infested my house. That TOTALLY sucks.
8:56 PM Jul 31st from web

For every one I manage to kill, 6 more seem to appear.
8:58 PM Jul 31st from web

No - I am not Happy and I Know It. I am trying to kill the fruit fly gnat infestation FROM HELL. Die Fuckers!!!
9:29 PM Jul 31st from web

I don't know what's more horrifying: the amount I've killed or the amount still torturing me...Holy Hell they are indestructible.
9:30 PM Jul 31st from web

GAG. One was just loitering on the edge of my wine glass. I just smothered him to death when I took a sip. I might be ill... #ackgrossvile
9:32 PM Jul 31st from web

Um - apparently Facebook is trying TO KILL ME tonight. OMG - yes - I assure you I have the rights to upload a fucking self portrait I took!
9:58 PM Jul 31st from TwitterBerry

Doesn't Facebook realize that the gnat infestation has already SUCKED MY SOUL DRY????
9:59 PM Jul 31st from TwitterBerry

So thanks to squats yetsreday morning, I CAN'T WALK today. Makes an hour+ run mildly difficult....
7:41 AM Aug 1st from web

Why hello ENTIRE football team! Had no idea you had practice. Glad you could watch me run 7 miles this last hour. I love an audience!
9:22 AM Aug 1st from TwitterBerry

Good thing I am HAWT!!!!
9:22 AM Aug 1st from TwitterBerry

I will be 34 next week and rocking an Old Navy denim mini like I am 24. Hell - like I am 21......
3:21 PM Aug 1st from TwitterBerry

I am also taking the plunge and buying skinny jeans. Nope - not a teenager. Just dressing like one.
3:46 PM Aug 1st from TwitterBerry

Impromptu wine tasting @ World Market. SWEET!!!
4:23 PM Aug 1st from TwitterBerry

I am at Super Target trying to maintain some semblance of self-control. #failingmiserably
4:56 PM Aug 1st from TwitterBerry

Totally impromptu day with @linkone1. Impromptu girl talk, wine tasting, & shopping. And now impromptu wine/cheese/appetizer thing. #awesome
6:13 PM Aug 1st from TwitterBerry

And if that ain't country, I'll kiss your...

0 comments: