Sunday, August 16, 2009

My Week In Tweets: August 9 - August 15

Searching for golden arches. Am desperate for $1 Diet Crack the size of my head.
9:44 AM Aug 9th from TwitterBerry

Shopping at Sams is a double edged sword. On the 1 hand, it feels like the greatest deal in the world.
10:19 AM Aug 9th from TwitterBerry

On the other, do I really need 45oz of French onion dip?
10:19 AM Aug 9th from TwitterBerry

Also - whoever invents a cup holder for a shopping cart will totally be a millionaire.
10:20 AM Aug 9th from TwitterBerry

Am utterly perplexed by the lack of frozen hors d'oeuvres at Sams. Seriously messing up Tuesday's menu.....
10:30 AM Aug 9th from TwitterBerry

Is this what Hell feels like? Cuz if so - I'm gonna start practicing being a *good girl.*
3:37 PM Aug 10th from TwitterBerry

Breaking my own rules. NOT racing out of CLT to avoid rush hour. Instead - racing to Trader Joes. Cuz yeah - Trader Joes rocks.
4:43 PM Aug 10th from TwitterBerry

Which means I won't *twitch* if I get caught in rush hour traffic cuz I'll be loaded up on lots of good/cheap wine and goat cheese.
4:44 PM Aug 10th from TwitterBerry

Who am I kidding. I will totally *twitch* about it.
4:44 PM Aug 10th from TwitterBerry

The asshole factor in my life today is utterly overwhelming. Its like I won the grand prize in the asshole lottery. Whoot!
5:41 PM Aug 10th from TwitterBerry

Speed drills. Yeah.
7:29 AM Aug 11th from web

Football practice this morning. Suddenly speed drills don't seem so horrifying. *winks*
7:55 AM Aug 11th from TwitterBerry

Speed drills in August heat = VOMIT + no use of my legs
8:41 AM Aug 11th from TwitterBerry

Just got serenaded by my 3.5yr old nephew. "Sticky Sticky Bubble Gum" and "Move Your Body" were my faves.
10:00 AM Aug 11th from web

Though times like this, I really wish I had Skype.
10:00 AM Aug 11th from web

Totallly just licked the bowl. OMG - raw vanilla cupcake batter is totally YUMMY!!!!
12:05 PM Aug 11th from TwitterBerry

It's 90 flipping degrees. Humid as all Hell. And yet - I have dry skin patches on my face. WTF????
5:26 PM Aug 11th from web

Upside of rain: HOLY CRAP it's HOT and we need some relief....
5:57 PM Aug 11th from web

Downside of rain: If this fucks up my party...I will be PISSED.
5:57 PM Aug 11th from web

Is bedecked in pink feathers and white wine......fun.....fun.....fun......
8:53 PM Aug 11th from TwitterBerry

My cat is psychotic. He's hissing at ME. Biting ME. Something wrong with this picture......
9:11 PM Aug 11th from TwitterBerry

So yeah. Who's happy she took the day AFTER off too? That'd be me.
8:15 AM Aug 12th from web

ps Is it wrong to have cupcakes for breakfast? Because I'm totally gonna....
8:16 AM Aug 12th from web

My cat has decided that the fireplace is his new litterbox. This is a problem.
11:10 AM Aug 12th from web

Joys of the drive thru: I don't have to get out of my jammies......
11:55 AM Aug 12th from TwitterBerry

Snoop Doggy Dog on the radio AND I didn't have to put on a bra? AWESOME!!!!
12:06 PM Aug 12th from TwitterBerry

Not even remotely bothered by the 8 cars in front of me at McDonalds drive-thru. No really I'm not. You should've seen the line @ Bojangles!
12:08 PM Aug 12th from TwitterBerry

Holy crap - there's a mushroom swiss burger at McDonalds? This lunch run keeps getting better and better.
12:10 PM Aug 12th from TwitterBerry

Apparently McDonald's version of Swiss cheese is orange. It's also American. WTF?
12:24 PM Aug 12th from web

I just discovered 2 very interesting things: I have a mysterious jar of moonshine on my counter. And I don't have ketchup.
12:27 PM Aug 12th from web

My Cling Wrap is not clinging. I find this to be distressing. And frustrating since it's not effective if it won't cling.
2:24 PM Aug 12th from web

Also - I am sort of pissed about the whole thing because normally I buy Saran Wrap. But my rinky dink little town doesn't carry Saran Wrap.
2:26 PM Aug 12th from web

Always fun to sort through recycling from last night's party. In the rain. In front of someone blaring hymns from their car.
2:51 PM Aug 12th from TwitterBerry

Crap. Blogger is broken. Makes writing a blog post *difficult*
3:50 PM Aug 12th from web

Just ran 5 miles in a steam bath. Am sweaty. EVERYWHERE.
5:08 PM Aug 12th from TwitterBerry

Also - ran it in 41 minutes flat. AWESOME.
5:09 PM Aug 12th from TwitterBerry

Not awesome? Sweat dripping into my left ear mid-mile 2 and shorting out my left earphone. Stereo sound is so much better.
5:10 PM Aug 12th from TwitterBerry

OMG - Donna Martin is about to lose her virginity! #ilove90210rerunsonsoapnet
5:57 PM Aug 12th from web

There's a plate of 14 mini cupcakes sitting on my kitchen counter just daring me to eat them. So far I'm not biting.
8:24 PM Aug 12th from web

There's also a random jar of moonshine on my kitchen counter. It's less tempting.
8:24 PM Aug 12th from web

Laying in bed curled up w/ the cat. Don't want to get up. Don't want to do weights. Hate I am in *training* Right now would prefer 2 b lazy.
7:12 AM Aug 13th from TwitterBerry

60 squats + 120 lunges = rougie won't be walking well in a few hours. HOLY HELL Tweeps!!! #amintraining #amatotalbadass
8:10 AM Aug 13th from web

I did not know it was possible to kick my own ass but apaprently I just did. OMG.
8:14 AM Aug 13th from web

is apoplectic rght now. Apo-freaking-plectic. GGRRRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!
9:58 AM Aug 13th from web

My ENTIRE body aches. I need a 2-day massage starting NOW.
4:53 PM Aug 13th from web

Holy crap - telemarketers are torturing me. ON MY CELL PHONE. Leave me alone you soul-sucking leeches.
6:16 PM Aug 13th from web

And my day just ended as crappily as it began. Thank God I am going to bed.
9:29 PM Aug 14th from web

So yeah. 8.5 miles don't scare me at all. Kicked their asses in 1:14:18. Whoot!
8:54 AM Aug 15th from TwitterBerry

Well that was a delightfully unexepcted (and much needed) nap!
12:51 PM Aug 15th from web

Somedays I just have to remind myself: "YOU CAN DO THIS BABY GIRL. YES YOU CAN." So yeah - today is one of those days...
1:39 PM Aug 15th from web

Looking for a light at the end of the tunnel and I see it at tonight's Julie and Julia party with @linkone1 and @felinefrenzy
1:40 PM Aug 15th from web

So far today I have been to Harris Teeter, Wal-Mart and Bi-Lo. Back to Harris Teeter. Sigh. #totallyinefficient
3:01 PM Aug 15th from web

Apparently it's the week for random friends of friends to reach out to me on Facebook. Seriously peeps? I don't do strangers on FB.
3:31 PM Aug 15th from web

That's why I am on Twitter.
3:31 PM Aug 15th from web

Of course, I just friended @thebloggess on FB. #irony
3:56 PM Aug 15th from web

But we follow each on Twitter so it's kind of different. Right?
3:57 PM Aug 15th from web

@Thebloggess accepted my friend request on FB. Now I don't have to kill William Shatner. #unblockthebloggess
5:58 PM Aug 15th from web

Julie and Julia dinner party is INCROYABLE! @felinefrenzy is simply superb!!!!
9:31 PM Aug 15th from TwitterBerry

And if that't not insane gourmet, French deliciousness, I will totally kiss your...

6 comments:

Karen from Mentor said...

where do I start???? lol

how about with this one:
"Always fun to sort through recycling from last night's party. In the rain. In front of someone blaring hymns from their car."

In my visual you are wearing bunny slippers, a plaid robe and muttering to yourself...

Karen from Mentor said...

"ps Is it wrong to have cupcakes for breakfast? Because I'm totally gonna...."


Not as long as you eat them one at a time...even if no one is watching.

Karen from Mentor said...

"There's a plate of 14 mini cupcakes sitting on my kitchen counter just daring me to eat them. So far I'm not biting."

[hand over eyes] [shook head]

then I grinned.

Karen from Mentor said...

".... NOT racing out of CLT to avoid rush hour."

Did you ever see Monty Python's THE MEANING OF LIFE?

This took me to a whole different place. Then I reread it...and still laughed and pictured John Cleese talking to his students.

harmzie said...

I've seen cup holders in shopping carts.

Canada: it's like stepping into a time machine into the not-too-distant future.

Karen from Mentor said...

nice Harmzie.

That would make a great tee shirt.

:0)