Sunday, August 09, 2009

My Week In Tweets: August 2 - August 8

Oh Target - I am so your bitch this weekend......
1:29 PM Aug 2nd from TwitterBerry

I am a whole lot tougher than you think so bring it on.....BRING IT!!!!!
1:53 PM Aug 2nd from TwitterBerry

Lovely wine tasting with @felinefrenzy and @linkone1. Knocking out varietals from Spain, Argentina and Portugal.
6:56 PM Aug 2nd from TwitterBerry

The 2001 Heras Cordon Reserva 2001 is INSANE. I mean - INSANE!!!!!
6:57 PM Aug 2nd from TwitterBerry

Ok. Am now eating reine de la saba with 19th century silver. 19th century tweeps!
7:04 PM Aug 2nd from TwitterBerry

@felinefrenzy "They've already made a documentary about me." Of course they have! Because you are AWESOME!
7:25 PM Aug 2nd from TwitterBerry

@felinefrenzy capped off my evening with prosecco. Served in a 19th century crystal goblet. #insane #nofliesonher
8:34 PM Aug 2nd from TwitterBerry

I just officially registered for my first half-marathon thereby officially cementing my "might be insane" status.
10:25 AM Aug 3rd from web

Also - confirms that I am a TOTAL BAD ASS!
10:25 AM Aug 3rd from web

Stupidity makes me stabby. It also makes me want to smack my head repeatedly on my desk until I black out.
2:52 PM Aug 3rd from web

My Blackberry hasn't stopped buzzing all day. It's kind of giving me a headache. It's also kind of *thrilling*
3:33 PM Aug 3rd from web

Glam new do, saucy new shade, fun feather boa...
7:10 PM Aug 3rd from TwitPic

6 wks ago today I was jogging in AVL and wound up getting kinky with concrete.
10:13 AM Aug 4th from TwitterBerry

Well - guess where I am today? And guess what I'll be doing this afternoon? Yeah - I just hope I don't get knocked up....
10:13 AM Aug 4th from TwitterBerry

OMG - Insane lunch @ 12 Bones: blueberry-chipotle ribs, peach-jalapeno ribs, jalapeno cheese grits, cuke salad, diet Cheerwine #DELISH
1:30 PM Aug 4th from TwitterBerry

I know - all that so why bother with *diet* soda......
1:30 PM Aug 4th from TwitterBerry

Dessert was iced decaf non fat sugar free vanilla latter from SBUX and a free sample of apple fritter. #DELISH
1:31 PM Aug 4th from TwitterBerry

Crap? It's 3:15??? Where the Hell did this day go?????
3:11 PM Aug 4th from TwitterBerry

Getting ready to go for a run. Am insanely terrified.
4:14 PM Aug 4th from TwitterBerry

Wondering if this is all some self fulfilling prophecy and I am destined for Urgent Care? Or the ER?
4:14 PM Aug 4th from TwitterBerry

Doesn't help that my companion 4 today took someone to the ER last week after she fell & broke her ankle. Granted - she was biking but still
4:15 PM Aug 4th from TwitterBerry

Run is now rain delayed. Actually - it's lightning delayed. Which is good. Because getting struck by lightning would kinda suck. Just kinda.
4:24 PM Aug 4th from TwitterBerry

Thunder sounds ominous. Of course, according to weather.com it's *not* raining in AVL right now. HAH! What do they know???
4:57 PM Aug 4th from TwitterBerry

I just conquered 6.02 miles of muddy, hilly, gravelly terrain in 53:25. And I didn't fall. Or get struck by lightning. Whoot!
6:51 PM Aug 4th from TwitterBerry

I am now spoiled for life. Want to fly privately ALWAYS. View from 9000ft is spectacular.
10:06 AM Aug 5th from TwitterBerry

Also? I am officially the world's biggest dork. Must have taken 60 pix of clouds which I will of course, post later.
10:07 AM Aug 5th from TwitterBerry

I've had a super productive day in WV. But I am cold. I've been cold all day. Which feels kind of weird for August.
1:50 PM Aug 5th from TwitterBerry

CRAP! Accident on 150 is thwarting my return HOME. And the cops don't seem to be letting traffic go in our direction.....
5:15 PM Aug 5th from TwitterBerry

Apparently I am a walking accident waiting to happen. In my rushed efforts to return rental car in torrential downpour...
5:47 PM Aug 5th from TwitterBerry

....And in a final OCD-induced attempt to make sure I left nothing behind....
5:48 PM Aug 5th from TwitterBerry

....I literally opened the car door right SMACK into my forehead. Holy FUCKING Ow y'all!
5:49 PM Aug 5th from TwitterBerry

To quote Tommy Boy: That's gonna leave a mark! Not to mention a giant purple bump over my right eye....
5:50 PM Aug 5th from TwitterBerry

Spent all morning running errands. Ran into my attorney, visited tax office, bought groceries. Whole time shirt was inside out. Am classy.
1:11 PM Aug 6th from web

Sadly - I wish today was yesterday because yesterday was awesome and today is shite.
2:17 PM Aug 6th from web

Well -except the whole me opening a car door into my own head and giving myself a concussion thing. That kinda sucked.
2:17 PM Aug 6th from web

But the first part of yesterday was great. Even though I did spend it in WV....
2:18 PM Aug 6th from web

Well hello footballers! So happy to see you once again....
6:39 PM Aug 6th from TwitterBerry

I can tell football season is going to be *fun* for all of us....
6:45 PM Aug 6th from TwitterBerry

Am on hold with Duke Power and I shit you not...I am listening to flipping Christmas Music. IN AUGUST. WTF?
11:08 PM Aug 6th from web

Am still on hold with Duke Power. No more holiday tunes but WTH am I on hold for 20 minutes @ 11pm?
11:23 PM Aug 6th from web

Verizon Wireless is a bunch of THIEVES. Thieves I tell you! THIEVES!
8:24 AM Aug 7th from web

Dear Hackers: Can you please break Twitter again today? Because I really need to get some flipping work done. Thanx.
8:34 AM Aug 7th from web

i see a Baby Guinness in my future.....Mmmmmhhmmm.....
6:39 PM Aug 7th from mobile web

Why hello Baby Guinness. How I"ve missed you...
7:15 PM Aug 7th from mobile web

thinking ink....
8:25 PM Aug 7th from mobile web

From concussion to tattoo in 2 days.....
9:10 PM Aug 7th from TwitterBerry

ACK!!! INK!!!!!!!!
9:19 PM Aug 7th from TwitterBerry

INKED!!!!
9:33 PM Aug 7th from TwitterBerry

I am fairly certain Guinness, while being a carb, is not the type of carb that one carbo loads on pre-run. 7.5 miles will hurt like hell...
7:49 AM Aug 8th from TwitterBerry

Football practice. Sigh. Wish I wasn't hungover as hell. Detracts from the cuteness factor.
8:37 AM Aug 8th from TwitterBerry

Just bitch-slapped 7.5 miles in 1:10:25. Actually - they kind of bitch-slapped me. And my hangover. But I knocked them out. #takethatsucka
10:00 AM Aug 8th from TwitterBerry

Am planning for Tuesday. Just realized I don't have shot glasses. How is this possible? Oh yeah - am in my thirties....*sigh*...
12:50 PM Aug 8th from web

Holy crap! Random, rogue bird just flew right SMACK into my window. WTF?
1:57 PM Aug 8th from web

Off for an unpleasant task. Was going to ask for luck but ya know what? Don't need it b/c I'm one tough cookie. #canhandle #strongerthanthis
1:59 PM Aug 8th from web

Seriously - is there a happier song that I Gotta Feeling by Black Eyed Peas? Makes me want to jump up dancing every time I hear it!
4:39 PM Aug 8th from web

Dumb blonde is so spacey, I might need to file a flight plan....(Right @justineetobin?)
9:08 PM Aug 8th from TwitterBerry

Just created a new cocktail: Firefly Peach Vodka and Limeade. Calling it Spastic Arnold Palmer.
9:40 PM Aug 8th from TwitterBerry

Getting life lessons from a dumb blonde. Who's drunk. Something about my being an over-analytical brunette. Yeah....want to bitch slap her.
10:40 PM Aug 8th from TwitterBerry

It's like a whole Betty - Veronica thing. Only Betty is a drunk ditz. And I'm way too smart for this whole conversation. Fuck.
10:45 PM Aug 8th from TwitterBerry

Rounds 1 - 100: overanalytical brunette. Door prize: dumb blonde gets satisfaction of knowing she's a walking cliche.
10:53 PM Aug 8th from TwitterBerry

Ok - so trying not to be judgy but watching drunk blonde struggle to take out her ponytail/pass out is making me....well....judgy.
11:25 PM Aug 8th from TwitterBerry

Judgy in an "I'm so much better and smarter and more together and HOTTER than you" kind of way. #justsayin
11:26 PM Aug 8th from TwitterBerry

PS I totally love blondes. I just hate stupid people.
11:31 PM Aug 8th from TwitterBerry

And if that ain't country, I'll kiss your...

2 comments:

Karen from Mentor said...

"Oh Target - I am so your bitch this weekend......"

Ok this one might take a minute...so put your thinking hat on.

If you're target's bitch...just where *exactly* would the bullseye go?

Karen from Mentor said...

"Well - guess where I am today? And guess what I'll be doing this afternoon? Yeah - I just hope I don't get knocked up...."

That's where spandex running shorts come in handy.