Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Because Birthdays are Like Hanukah

According to my friend Jan, birthdays are like Hanukah and should be celebrated for 8 days. I'll drink to that!

Anyways, this pretty much sums up the big day (and night):



Thanks to all who helped make it so AWESOME, AMAZING, FANTASTICREDIBLE, SPECIAL, TERRIFIC, PHENOMENAL and generally SPECTACULAR!

Now I promise - no more birthday posts for another year. And once I clean up from last night, I am going to sit down and write a real blogpost. I swear.

And if that ain't country, I'll kiss your...

6 comments:

Karen from Mentor said...

You LOOK FABUOUS in that hat.

TAKE THE DAMN DAY OFF DAMMMMITTT!

We'll survive.

Go outside and play.

Hugs!
Karen :0)

mdvelazquez said...

Love, love, love that hat. You look fabulous.

I think you should celebrate for 40 days. ;-)

debb said...

You look fabulous in that hat and in this age!!!!

You are welling your 30's very well indeed.

Happy Birthday! So glad you are enjoying yours.

Nenette AM said...

As I said, you look scrumptious in pink feathers. :)
So glad your birthday was so lovely!... celebrate for as long as you want to, my dear! xoxo

kyooty said...

That looks like a great birthday!!! I had a friend that I met online and it was her rule that birthdays be celebrated for a week. I miss her a lot.

Shelly Overlook said...

Best birthday hat EVER.

Glad you enjoyed your day.