Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Tales From The Archives II

Y'all - this little blogger is T-I-R-E-D. And I am once again hitting the road and I got home late last night from a totally fantastic dinner at Good Food on Montford. And so yeah...really, really, really good food at Good Food - seriously y'all? The gnochetti were INSANE and OMG - can't even discuss the ribeye (*swoons*). Before I totally digress...there is packing to be done and WORK and OMG when I walked into Good Food last night one of my friends was like: you LOOK tired. And I was like - yeah - that's never a good sign when people tell you that you LOOK tired. Oh honey - if only you knew how I FELT...

So basically I have stretched myself totally thin these last few weeks and will continue to stretch myself a wee bit thin over the next 1 - 2 more weeks with lots of travel and dinners and parties and it's good and fun and I am not complaining in the slightest but Holy Hell y'all...I am worn. The flip. Out.

And there are actually several subjects I'd really like to write about but I am holding off and cheating and giving you some more Tales From The Archives because it's all I have the strength for right now. And please don't ask why I feel compelled to post every day. Really. 'Cuz I have no idea. And I know if I don't post for a day or even a week y'all will still be here. And yet...here I am posting when I ought to be packing...or better yet sleeping. Chalk it up to my crazy, neurotic OCD I guess.

Anyways, some more tales from the ITAC archives to keep you amused while I let my poor brain recharge it's fried battery:

Signs of The Apocalypse i.e. I Actually Consider Buying Clothes at Wally World

A Random ITAC Saturday

I Spend All Day Obsessively Listening to the Radio

I Totally Earn My Country Girl Status When I CASTRATE Two Goats (Yes - you read that right!)

Neil Diamond Might Be God

I Spend $59.56 In Order to Save $55.90. Work With Me People.

I Didn't Realize That Jello Qualified As A Vegetable

And if that ain't country, I'll kiss your...

PS In addition to tales from the archives, today I am a quasi-contributor/source of inspiration/kinda sorta maybe type of thing over at Miscellaneous Yammering. Stop by and visit. There's whiskey, diamonds, and a caulking gun. I know - right? Who *thinks* like me? Absoultely no one!!!

1 comments:

Karen from Mentor said...

Ok missy, Dr. Karen prescribes...more water, less sex and more B vitamins....or just add the water and vitamins....a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do....just don't forget to up your fluid intake... :0)

(oh man...which just screams for the line...that's what HE said)