Sunday, July 05, 2009

My Week in Tweets: June 28 - July 4

Love love love the locksmith dudes at Lincolnton Lowes....love love love
10:19 AM Jun 28th from TwitterBerry

And I'd like to thank Felix in paint for telling me all trim should be semi-gloss. Lincolnton Lowes rocks!!!
10:27 AM Jun 28th from TwitterBerry

Joy of amazing parking juju at Wally World offset by asscrack sighting and parents telling kids to "shut it"
10:48 AM Jun 28th from TwitterBerry

Just realized my RIGHT knee (ie one w/out gaping, oozy wound) is sporting a giant purple circle where I fell. Smooth....
5:44 PM Jun 28th from TwitterBerry

My last 2 Mondays have been giant suckfests. Really hoping this one is better.
6:38 AM Jun 29th from web

But I'm not optimistic cuz I get to drive to Charlotte in rush hour (joy), my knee is seriously oozy, and my car is insanely dirty.
6:39 AM Jun 29th from web

And I haven't worked out since last Tuesday & OMG that's making me insanely cranky (& fat which makes me more cranky). #viciouscycle
6:40 AM Jun 29th from web

And I realize I bitch about my dirty car every other day. I swear I am going to the car wash soon. If I ever time...
6:41 AM Jun 29th from web

I HATE when work makes me change my PW. It usually takes me 2 and a half months to get used to the new one and then BAM need another new one
11:22 AM Jun 29th from TwitterBerry

At Autobell because OMG my car was so dirty.
2:11 PM Jun 29th from TwitterBerry

Sprung for the Super Service (with polisher and sealer) since 1) my car was beyond dirty and 2) I seem to get my car washed *never*
2:12 PM Jun 29th from TwitterBerry

Dear Lord - my car is finally clean for the 1st time in a gazillion days. Could you pls pls hold off on rain for the next few days? Thx - me
2:20 PM Jun 29th from TwitterBerry

Dear Lord - apparently I forgot to ask you to not layer my car in pollen for the 1 hour I left it parked outside. Whoops - my bad... - me
3:34 PM Jun 29th from TwitterBerry

So um yeah....cheap toilet paper doesn't just suck....it sucks and chafes. Pony-up for 2-ply people....seriously.....
4:00 PM Jun 29th from TwitterBerry

Oh yeah....90 minutes with Holly and I feel GORGEOUS! Sadly though I'm working tonight. In my home office. Guess my laptop is lucky....
5:36 PM Jun 29th from TwitterBerry

Considered buying spray on salad dressing for all of like, 1 minute.....
5:54 PM Jun 29th from TwitterBerry

Oh Twitterverse...was trying to make it through a Monday without blowing a gasket but I am coming awfully close...
7:48 PM Jun 29th from web

Holy crap Matthew Broderick looks O-L-D!
6:11 AM Jun 30th from web

Ahhh....what's better than a conference call on the screened in porch in mah jammies???
9:57 AM Jun 30th from TwitterBerry

Have been letting my knee "breathe" since yesterday afternoon. Feels good and the scabbing is making me happy.
11:05 AM Jun 30th from web

PS I'm going to have a *wicked* scar.
11:05 AM Jun 30th from web

I'm starting to feel like I've been up for the last 8+ hours. Oh wait..I have been up for the last 8+ hours...YAWN...
12:29 PM Jun 30th from web

No I did NOT just smash my exposed knee wound on the desk because that would be flipping PAINFUL... (OOOOOOWWWWWWW)
8:32 PM Jun 30th from web

Just totally let Calgon take me away....................
9:57 PM Jun 30th from TwitterBerry

So yeah. Scary noises coming from the woods. Chainsaws or stupid kids 4 wheeling. if I don't tweet by morning, call the cops.
10:45 PM Jun 30th from web

Oh - and did I mention the 14 packs of wild dogs/coyotes howling/barking/OMG scaring me silly?
10:57 PM Jun 30th from TwitterBerry

Cuz if I forgot....OMG they're totally there. Don't know what's worse: wild dogs or chainsaw wielding mass murderer??
10:58 PM Jun 30th from TwitterBerry

So yes. Now total *scared shitless* cacauphony of rabid wild critters and some kind of unidentified engine in the woods. JOY
11:00 PM Jun 30th from TwitterBerry

survived the night. Now I just have to survive this day...
6:30 AM Jul 1st from web

I just bought a Sobe 0 for me and an 18 pack of Coors Light for my handyman. It's not even 7:30am....
7:23 AM Jul 1st from TwitterBerry

Is hopped up on caffeine and Clorox fumes......
10:50 AM Jul 1st from TwitterBerry

Ok - I am seriously high on Clorox. Kinda feeling grooooovy......
11:57 AM Jul 1st from TwitterBerry

So yeah. I'm totally 1 of *those* people ordering 3 complex, very different sandwiches at Subway. Bite me.
12:01 PM Jul 1st from TwitterBerry

Glad my handyman didn't drink all 18 beers 'cuz 1 of those so has my name on it. Ok...maybe 2...
4:32 PM Jul 1st from web

Billy Mays, Karl Malden....who's next because you know these happen in 3s. I'm gonna venture a guess and say Hef.
4:34 PM Jul 1st from web

just found religion in the bathtub. And it had NOTHING to do with the fact that I took a bath with a hermaphrodite kitty...
10:29 PM Jul 1st from web

just got out of the bathtub and looked in the mirror. Holy Hell I look like crap. #needmoresleep
10:32 PM Jul 1st from web

So yeah - I'm not exactly a "re-store" type of girl.....
11:40 AM Jul 2nd from TwitterBerry

I'm also not a Family Dollar kinda gal either - but does that really shock you?
11:48 AM Jul 2nd from TwitterBerry

Trying to be cost conscious is giving me the retail heebie jeebies.....Wal-Mart is starting to seem luxurious.....
12:13 PM Jul 2nd from TwitterBerry

OMG - trying to buy a ceiling fan and am suddenly, utterly overwhelmed......
1:16 PM Jul 2nd from TwitterBerry

Also, what's the point of getting the car washed if it's going to get FILTHY within 48 hours?
7:44 PM Jul 2nd from web

I wasn't going to *twitch* (tweet + bitch) about it but...it's really freaking pissing me off.
7:44 PM Jul 2nd from web

staring at a stack of receipts that need to be dealt with and thinking I'm going to get all Scarlett O'Hara on their ass..
10:59 PM Jul 2nd from web

Digging deep down into my inner strength reserves because Holy Hell am I going to need them today.
9:28 AM Jul 3rd from TwitterBerry

My right eye is sore and starting to look a wee bit "rouge." For the record, this is not making me happy. In fact, it's freaking me out...
8:02 PM Jul 3rd from TwitterBerry

It's only July 3rd peeps - can't the fireworks wait one more day????
8:37 PM Jul 3rd from TwitterBerry

So catching up on Twitter and Google Reader is like, totally a full time job...
9:19 PM Jul 3rd from web

OMG - Magic Cover Grip Liner is the best shit ever!!!! Whoo - lining shelves is sooooooo easy......
8:11 AM Jul 4th from TwitterBerry

Neighbor just stopped by with watermelon and fresh blackberries. God I love small town life!
12:32 PM Jul 4th from TwitterBerry

all i've had to eat today is watermelon and rice cakes and blackberries. thinking i need to cook dinner...
8:08 PM Jul 4th from TwitterBerry

...otherwise the eyedropper full of wine I've just drunk will make me loopy as all get out (and I'm already on another Clorox high...)
8:09 PM Jul 4th from TwitterBerry

And if that ain't country, I'll kiss your...

6 comments:

Karen from Mentor said...

"And I'd like to thank Felix in paint for telling me all trim should be semi-gloss. Lincolnton Lowes rocks!!!"

Well not ALL trim is semi gloss....although if you use conditioner occasionally you do get a lot more bounce to the curls...

Karen from Mentor said...

God you make it too easy....

"My last 2 Mondays have been giant suckfests. Really hoping this one is better."

Sarah honey,if you're not enjoying suckfests, I can draw you some diagrams.....

Karen from Mentor said...

holy god...I really really hope my kid never follows me in here lol

but it's soooo fun and you set me up soooo well....

I am living proof that you can be both naughty and nice.....

I'm like Shrek, or an onion....I have many layers

Karen from Mentor said...

"Also, what's the point of getting the car washed if it's going to get FILTHY within 48 hours?"

I do believe that that is THE SAME LOGIC used by pigpen in the charlie brown comics.

Karen from Mentor said...

"Ahhh....what's better than a conference call on the screened in porch in mah jammies???"

adding a mint julep....I thought that a mint julep was standard southern porch issue.

Karen from Mentor said...

"So yeah. I'm totally 1 of *those* people ordering 3 complex, very different sandwiches at Subway. Bite me."

But at least you didn't ALSO pay with a check.