Sunday, July 12, 2009

My Week In Tweets: July 5 - July 11

I love Lowes on Sundays. Dan just educated me on flips and switches.
11:35 AM Jul 5th from TwitterBerry

Getting ready to have fun with power tools!
6:11 PM Jul 5th from TwitterBerry

Needs more leverage....
6:39 PM Jul 5th from TwitterBerry

Wondering if I put on my Manolos if I'll be tall enough to finish hanging this shelf sans help....
6:52 PM Jul 5th from TwitterBerry

ARGHHHHH...super frustrated because I really want to hang this shelf. BY. MY. SELF. Lord - why can't I be taller? Or own a taller stool?
7:15 PM Jul 5th from web

Hated asking for help but alas height cannot be controlled.
7:34 PM Jul 5th from TwitterBerry

Also - last pin not going in all the way but 1) if shelf falls there's another bigger shelf to catch it. 2) shelf for light items....
7:34 PM Jul 5th from TwitterBerry

Still - I am a shelf hanging bad ass. Think I deserve a cold one.....
7:35 PM Jul 5th from TwitterBerry

Just ran to the one stop to buy shelf hanging celebratory Coors Light. Grubby, sweaty, frizzy hair. Not only did someone there know me...
7:45 PM Jul 5th from TwitterBerry

....I have absolutely no idea who he is! Still cold beer is G-O-O-D. Mmmmm......
7:47 PM Jul 5th from TwitterBerry

it's a brand new week and I am ready to TACKLE it. Bring it on Monday...I can take whatever you got...and probably kick its ass!
8:17 AM Jul 6th from web

(Shocker...I know...rougie feeling optimistic on a Monday? Go flipping figure...And I haven't even had any caffeine...)
8:18 AM Jul 6th from web

God Bless Caribou and iced brewed decaf #iflippinghatesbuxicedamericanos #notheyarenotthesamethingdammit
10:33 AM Jul 6th from TwitterBerry

OMG - have to download 340MBs of software in order to disable the point and stick ball on my laptop. WTF??
11:25 AM Jul 6th from TwitterBerry

Nope. Not letting snarky co-worker get to me today. Nope - no head-banging-on-the-desk. #bringitmondaybringit
11:26 AM Jul 6th from TwitterBerry

OMG - pointing stick disabled but wow that took way too much time, energy and effort. Sheesh!
1:51 PM Jul 6th from TwitterBerry

Fresh Caprese and Chianti. Dinner is served! YUM!
8:00 PM Jul 6th from TwitPic

74 never felt so blissful....
8:43 PM Jul 6th from web

Let there be light...on a 6-way dimmer no less...
9:04 PM Jul 6th from web

Dude - telemarketers are like scummy little leaches. Haven't they been outlawed yet? Or destroyed?
12:38 PM Jul 7th from TwitterBerry

am I the only person in the universe who 1) didn't watch MJ's funeral and 2) didn't WANT to watch MJ's funeral?
6:56 PM Jul 7th from web

Bought an awesome scrubber at Sur La Table yesterday but can't use it b/c I don't want to mess up the pretty green bristles. #ihaveissues
7:33 PM Jul 7th from web

is super duper tired and crawling into bed before 11:15pm. 'Nite Tweeps! #progress
11:10 PM Jul 7th from web

Going for a run OMG phew b/c its been 2 weeks and I am going crazy....
6:52 AM Jul 8th from TwitterBerry

Although I have a crack in my heel the size of the Grand Canyon which really really really hurts.....
6:52 AM Jul 8th from TwitterBerry

Neighbor just stopped by w/ serious bounty from her garden: flowers, veggies, herbs. OMG - love small town life!
10:15 AM Jul 8th from TwitPic

ACK! There's a bloodthirsty mosquito hiding in my house and he's eating me alive!!!
10:38 AM Jul 8th from TwitterBerry

Best. Lunch. Ever. Could totally get used to neighbors dropping off fresh produce daily. Have I mentioned how much I luv small town life?
12:53 PM Jul 8th from TwitterBerry

Is it just me - or does anyone else wonder who the hell comes up with the "words" used in word verification programs?
1:04 PM Jul 8th from TwitterBerry

I am at our local country club. First visit in 3 years. It's not so much posh as it is smoky.
6:20 PM Jul 8th from TwitterBerry

Eating microwave popcorn for dinner. So nutritious. Not.
7:27 PM Jul 8th from TwitterBerry

So apparently 1) who wants to be a millionaire is still on AND 2) it's some kind of weird wedding version. SERIOUSLY???
7:41 PM Jul 8th from TwitterBerry

Seriously car - why did you pick midway through my drive to GBO to have electrical issues??? Why?
10:58 AM Jul 9th from TwitterBerry

Love the Proximity Hotel in Greensboro. Love. And loved lunch at Printworks Bistro. Yummy ham and cheese salad w/ toasted walnuts. Mmmm....
2:22 PM Jul 9th from TwitterBerry

Off to drinks/dinner at the O.Henry. Showing Quaintance-Weaver lots of love today.
5:19 PM Jul 9th from TwitterBerry

So I am in the most disgusting cab ever. No a/c and not 1 but 2 black ice "air fresheners" hanging from the mirror. #ifeelill
5:24 PM Jul 9th from TwitterBerry

And why are they called air fresheners when they smell like ass? Air putrifiers would be a better term. #ifeelill
5:25 PM Jul 9th from TwitterBerry

OMG. Craving steak. Settling for pasta. Pissed I didn't get a burger at lunch. Carb/protein ratios all sorts of off....oy.
9:06 PM Jul 9th from TwitterBerry

Holy Hell y'all! Can't believe this qualifies as *work* Not that I'm complaining.....
10:55 PM Jul 9th from TwitterBerry

Was expecting Goldschlager, got Rumpleminz. Either way, I feel like I'm in flipping high school.
11:28 PM Jul 9th from TwitterBerry

Crazy girl @ the bar is making me laugh. Gropy, leechy men are making me stabby. It's a toss up!
11:49 PM Jul 9th from TwitterBerry

Ps I am totally thinking I might smoke a cigar. And no - that's not a euphemism.
11:49 PM Jul 9th from TwitterBerry

OMG. Feeling like a teenager. For serious. Ugh.
7:32 AM Jul 10th from TwitterBerry

Clearly I was overly ambitious when I thought I'd go for a run this morning. OMG who was I kidding???
7:45 AM Jul 10th from TwitterBerry

I'm pretty certain there's not enough Coke Zero in the universe for me today.
10:32 AM Jul 10th from TwitterBerry

Also - just saw a sign for "Concealed Carry Handgun Class." Wish I lived nearby b/c yeah - I'd totally sign up. (WTF???)
10:33 AM Jul 10th from TwitterBerry

PS the class was "no experience required." Apparently, proper grammar isn't required either. Again I tweet, WTFF???
10:34 AM Jul 10th from TwitterBerry

Wondering why a fly swatter would be labeled "For Emergency Use only."WTF??
11:34 AM Jul 10th from TwitterBerry

PS I am not making this shit up today.
11:35 AM Jul 10th from TwitterBerry

I'm at Wal-Mart and I am nauseous. It's a crappy combination.
2:59 PM Jul 10th from TwitterBerry

Seriously? I want to throw up.
3:02 PM Jul 10th from TwitterBerry

And I just bought 2 plants. So I am clearly nauseous AND insane.
3:11 PM Jul 10th from TwitterBerry

I am going to bed because this girl just realized she's not in her 20s. #needsmoresleep xoxo Twitterverse
10:08 PM Jul 10th from web

Happily drinking wine!
11:57 AM Jul 11th from TwitterBerry

Did I say drinking? I meant tasting.....
12:15 PM Jul 11th from TwitterBerry

Is in love love love with Childress Vineyards. Everyone. Everything. Heaven.....
12:54 PM Jul 11th from TwitterBerry

Just hung up the phone with a racing legend....OMG! #bestsaturdayever
1:06 PM Jul 11th from TwitterBerry

Yeah - its all good and soooooo much fun!
2:57 PM Jul 11th from TwitterBerry

Um....hell yeah!!!!
3:23 PM Jul 11th from TwitterBerry

OMG. Best. Saturday. Ever. In. Ages. Prospects for more good times looking good....
6:02 PM Jul 11th from TwitterBerry

wondering if going for a run after a day at a vineyard is either totally genius or totally insane....
7:14 PM Jul 11th ago from web

And if that ain't country, I'll kiss your...

7 comments:

Karen from Mentor said...

"am I the only person in the universe who 1) didn't watch MJ's funeral and 2) didn't WANT to watch MJ's funeral?"


Nope me neither.
That makes two.

Karen from Mentor said...

"Getting ready to have fun with power tools!"


really honey? really? too easy...but it made me go HA!!
really loud. not gonna take the bait. But boy did my houseplant enjoy the twelve comments I had for that line.

Karen from Mentor said...

"PS I am not making this shit up today."

YOU MAKE STUFF UP??????????????
[experiences rip in the space time continuum...world crashes down around her....that sound where a needle gets scraped across a record happens......]
oh,ok....um....I knew that....

Karen from Mentor said...

"I love Lowes on Sundays. Dan just educated me on flips and switches."


You must have been wearing a skirt.


(there are actually three layers to that joke...get back to me if you need to)

Karen from Mentor said...

"Wondering if I put on my Manolos if I'll be tall enough to finish hanging this shelf sans help...."

I used masking tape and a level. It was a hands free level and I'm 5'10", but still...did it my own rootin tootin hot doggin shelf hangin (well it was actually curtain rod hangin on a 140" bay window but you get the idea) self.

But manolos on a step ladder?? OH h o n e eeeeeeey .... no. just no.

Karen from Mentor said...

"Needs more leverage...."

See, this is where long legs really come in handy....but if you leave your heels on you can get more leverage that way too.....
(just not on a waterbed...especially not wearing stilletos)
or were you talking about something else?

Karen from Mentor said...

"it's a brand new week and I am ready to TACKLE it. Bring it on Monday...I can take whatever you got...and probably kick its ass!"

A tip from Miss Manners: Once the week has been tackled to the ground, it's really not sportsmanlike to kick it. But if you must, at least take your pointy toed shoes off because that would be more ladylike.