Monday, July 20, 2009

My Week In Tweets: July 12 - July 18

Just got my daily dose of Vitamin Z. LOVE that child. Adore.
10:26 AM Jul 12th from web

Blogger is pissing me off right now. Why the hell can't I publish???
12:51 PM Jul 12th from web

BTW...my house smells heavenly...garlicky-herby-cheesy tomato muffins. Yummmmmm.......
2:43 PM Jul 12th from web

Dropped off this basket of goodies for my neighbors. They invited me in for a visit. #lovesmalltownlife
6:48 PM Jul 12th from TwitPic

Then came home to find a yellow rose and piece of jalapeno cornbread on my doorstep from another neighbor. Seriously. #lovesmalltownlife
6:50 PM Jul 12th from web

Just gave myself the world's crappiest pedi...will take 100 hours to dry and will probably still smudge.
10:26 PM Jul 12th from web

So that burning sensation on my forehead? Um yeah. Totally scalded myself with the flat iron this morning. Nice.
11:39 AM Jul 13th from TwitterBerry

Street parking in uptown Charlotte. What are the odds???
12:06 PM Jul 13th from TwitterBerry

And I totally have change. Hot diggity!!!!
12:09 PM Jul 13th from TwitterBerry

Is there a better grocery store than Trader Joe's??? Ummm....No. #traderjoes #rocks
2:25 PM Jul 13th from TwitterBerry

I am totally picking my knee scab. Which is gross - but how psyched am I to have a scab to pick in the first place?
3:41 PM Jul 13th from TwitterBerry

Note to self: when lighting grill make sure flame is on low. Otherwise you singe your arm hair.
8:11 PM Jul 13th from TwitterBerry

So yeah - giant flame ball on my arm was scary. But I am ok. But my arm smells. Like burnt hair.
8:12 PM Jul 13th from TwitterBerry

Should I be shocked that my local Wally World doesn't have iPods?
1:03 PM Jul 14th from TwitterBerry

Just kidding. They totally have iPods!!
1:04 PM Jul 14th from TwitterBerry

Listening to a webinar on using social media to market your business....having a coronary @ the thought of 2 Twitter worlds colliding...
4:13 PM Jul 14th from TwitterBerry

Also, this is why I am not friends with work peeps on Facebook. Or my brother. Though we are Twitter friends. My brother and I that is.
4:15 PM Jul 14th from TwitterBerry

Webinar dude: please don't talk about thinking about your Twittering while *in the shower* That's just wrong. And gross. Cuz you're 62.
4:49 PM Jul 14th from TwitterBerry

I love running the track. It's so rhythmic. And ordered. And controlled.
7:45 PM Jul 14th from TwitterBerry

Also? I love hot guys running the stairs. And boys practicing football. Even though I'm old enough to be their..... extremely older sister.
7:46 PM Jul 14th from TwitterBerry

PS if anyone is wondering, lighting yourself on fire fucking hurts. ALOT. Butimokthxverymuchbainow
7:28 AM Jul 15th from web

I'm at Snappy Lube. So far? Not so snappy. Betting this will result in a Wednesday morning Twitterant.
9:49 AM Jul 15th from TwitterBerry

I see 2 guys working on the same car. Words that come to mind to describe them? Slow. Lumbering. Complacent. Lumbering.
9:51 AM Jul 15th from TwitterBerry

Oh wait - there's a 3rd guy. He is spry. Definitely has a little hustle in his step this morning. Speaking of - need Coke Zero stat.
9:52 AM Jul 15th from TwitterBerry

I have officially been waiting @ Snappy Lube for 15 minutes. I am not pleased. Also, I left my giant stack of unread newspapers @ home.
10:00 AM Jul 15th from TwitterBerry

Spry guy just came out and talked to me. I'm feeling mildly hopeful. But only mildly. PS I think Snappy Lube is a sucky name. Just sayin...
10:04 AM Jul 15th from TwitterBerry

I take back everything I said. Snappy Lube dude just brought me a chair so I could sit in the sun. He was really quite sweet about it.
10:09 AM Jul 15th from TwitterBerry

Everytime I come here they tell me I *need* to fix something. No idea if they are honest or it's an upsell. Wish I understood cars. Sigh...
10:14 AM Jul 15th from TwitterBerry

Y'all? There's something wrong when you need 3 hairbrushes and 6 prs shoes for a 3 and 1/2 day trip. #totallyoverpacked
11:56 AM Jul 15th from TwitterBerry

Longest. Drive. Ever. And still not done....15 more miles......
4:28 PM Jul 15th from TwitterBerry

Kiawah is epic to get to. I need a nap, a chauffeur, a drink and a massage. Not necessarily in that order.
4:56 PM Jul 15th from TwitterBerry

OMG. Feels so good to be out of my car and standing.....
5:03 PM Jul 15th from TwitterBerry

Did I sound cranky about the drive? Because Holy Kick Ass 1-BR villa - it was totally worth it. I'm. In. Heaven.
6:00 PM Jul 15th from TwitterBerry

So apparently David Hasselhoff is alive, sober (?), and judging some sort of reality talent crap on NBC.
8:29 PM Jul 15th from TwitterBerry

I won't even mention the geriatric contestant sporting the scary rug and baring his chest hair. #scaryscaryscary #wrongwrongwrong
8:31 PM Jul 15th from TwitterBerry

Also - who the Hell orders Amaretto on the rocks @ a bar? Except someone in a DiSaronno commercial? For serious DUDE?? (yes it was a *GUY*)
8:32 PM Jul 15th from TwitterBerry

ACK.I just tweeted a celebrity. I need to be shot. NOW.
10:55 PM Jul 15th from web

Really. Someone shoot me. Unless @NathanFillion responds in which case I will die of my own accord. xoxo (RIP)
11:00 PM Jul 15th from web

Did you know that there are 10 grams of protein in a bagel? As a recovering carbophobe I find this hard to believe.
8:42 AM Jul 16th from TwitterBerry

So my views on nutrition are totally being challenged. Did you know that they serve flat Coke at the rest stations during marathons?
10:14 AM Jul 16th from TwitterBerry

And sugar is apparently good for you. For serious.
10:14 AM Jul 16th from TwitterBerry

I just discovered a giant crack in my Crackberry. And my rollerball is 2 - 3 drops from popping out.
11:21 AM Jul 16th from TwitterBerry

July 28 I get $100 off a new phone. I need to make it 2 more weeks. Think I can go 2 weeks w/out dropping my phone? (I don't....)
11:22 AM Jul 16th from TwitterBerry

So yeah. Just got randomly sniffed. By an old dude. He said I smelled good. Suppose it's better than being told I reek.
6:37 PM Jul 16th from TwitterBerry

So yeah - this bartender is getting the biggest tip ever. I am so well taken care of it's insane.
8:12 PM Jul 16th from TwitterBerry

Anorexics eating at expensive restaurants kill me. No butter? WTFF????
8:50 PM Jul 16th from TwitterBerry

So yes. Most awesome bartender ever just brought me kick ass truffle and shortbread plate. It's insane. I will be fat. Happy but fat.
8:56 PM Jul 16th from TwitterBerry

And yes. I ate them all. All 2 shortbreads. All 3 truffles. Divine.
9:02 PM Jul 16th from TwitterBerry

God I'm good. Wait - can I say that out loud?
10:02 PM Jul 16th from TwitterBerry

Crap. It'd be nice to go to bed before midnight. Just once.
12:13 AM Jul 17th from TwitterBerry

Did not sleep for crap last night. Scared to look in the mirror. Pretty sure I need spackle and spraypaint for the black holes under my eyes
6:45 AM Jul 17th from TwitterBerry

I'm also pretty sure that I will mainline Diet Coke all day long.
6:46 AM Jul 17th from TwitterBerry

Looked in the mirror. Worst suspicions confirmed. Send spackle, a spray can and Diet Coke STAT!
7:24 AM Jul 17th from TwitterBerry

Holy crap y'all. When it flipping rains, it flipping pours!!!!
2:34 PM Jul 17th from TwitterBerry

Giant fluffy beach chair. Ocean views. Ocean breezes. NO sand. All I need is a drink....
3:15 PM Jul 17th from TwitterBerry

Seriously y'all? The beach is so much better without sand. And with a waiter.
3:24 PM Jul 17th from TwitterBerry

Kinda can't wipe this goofy grin off my face.........
5:13 PM Jul 17th from TwitterBerry

Longest. Dullest. Dinner. Ever.
9:38 PM Jul 17th from TwitterBerry

Wishes more than anything that I had the power to heal someone else's breaking heart and ease their pain. Sending love from afar...
10:48 PM Jul 17th from web

Good: in bed before 11. Bad: alarm is set for 6am. Likelihood of 8+ hours of sleep ever again? Slim to none.
11:02 PM Jul 17th from TwitterBerry

Why is is that the same shit I packed 3 days ago does not fit in the same bags for the trip home????
7:05 AM Jul 18th from TwitterBerry

Yes. I am on my first Diet Coke. I know it's only 7:30. Don't be so judgy.
7:33 AM Jul 18th from TwitterBerry

If anybody out there knows how to make 10:15 come any faster, please advise. I am so ready to hit the road and head to my HOME SWEET HOME!!!
9:42 AM Jul 18th from TwitterBerry

Need gas, lunch and loo. Stuck in traffic on I-26. HHHHEEEELLLLPPPPP!!!!!!!
12:17 PM Jul 18th from TwitterBerry

5 miles to McDonalds. At 15 mph I might die first.
12:19 PM Jul 18th from TwitterBerry

Holy Hell. This is the busiest fliping gas station-McDonalds-truck stop EVER!!!!!
12:26 PM Jul 18th from TwitterBerry

Holy flipping Hell again. This is going to take 30+ mins. And you know what SUCKS??? I have NO choice. OMG can't flipping cope...
12:28 PM Jul 18th from TwitterBerry

Ps I am so getting fries b/c after this madness, I might *need* them.
12:28 PM Jul 18th from TwitterBerry

More than a little relieved that the ignitor button worked on my grill. Really did not want to try lighting again - even w/ 1 burner on low.
7:45 PM Jul 18th from web

Wait WHAT? Tori Spelling is co-hosting the Today Show? #celebritieswhoshouldntbecelebrities
8:23 PM Jul 18th from web

Granted - it's the crappy 4th hour with Kathie Lee but still... #celebritieswhoshouldntbecelebrities
8:23 PM Jul 18th from web

I think somewhere Pat Weaver just rolled over in his grave and Deborah Norville is going WTF?? #celebritieswhoshouldntbecelebrities
8:25 PM Jul 18th from web

Would like to thank @lilsaej for rescuing me from my sock drawer!
10:42 PM Jul 18th from TwitterBerry

Really? You don't like me? Guess what? I DON'T like you EITHER! #feelingisflippingmutual
10:53 PM Jul 18th from TwitterBerry

Just picked a fight with a drunk redneck. Naturally I lost.
11:20 PM Jul 18th from TwitterBerry

However - as Bob said: look at the bright side - she's got to wake up and look in the mirror.
11:21 PM Jul 18th from TwitterBerry

Also - he said she smelled like she rolled in something. A vat of moonshine and cigarette ashes maybe?
11:22 PM Jul 18th from TwitterBerry

And if that ain't country, I'll kiss your...

1 comments:

Karen from Mentor said...

"I won't even mention the geriatric contestant sporting the scary rug and baring his chest hair. #scaryscaryscary #wrongwrongwrong"

He's probably related to the 62 year old guy trying to get you to picture him in the shower....