Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I'm A Celebrity! Kinda. Sorta.

So today is my first ever GUEST POST. That's right Kiddie K's - I have officially made it in the blogosphere!!! Whooooo!! And so for today, I am designating myself a blogging celebrity - 'cuz that's what it kinda sorta feels like.

I met the awesomely talented Karen through the internetwebosphere - another one of those totally random, happenstance things which has now led to this!

So come visit me over at Miscellaneous Yammering where I get to play the ridiculously fun Ten Question Tuesday and I talk about (in no particular order): my goats, expensive shoes, Audrey, Dolly, Green Acres, lingerie and some *minor* neuroses I have. Oh - and I get to fantasize about being stuck in an elevator with Nathan Fillion. Oh - and Karen does not curse so I had to use words like "sparkle" and "frogfest" whenever I wanted to say "fuck." Which is good. Because I am trying to say "fuck" less. And as it turns out, "frogfest" is a pretty good substitute.

Also, even though it's called Ten Question Tuesday, Karen totally made me answer 15 Questions because I am totally awesome which was fine because I got a custom tiara out of it.

And if that ain't country, I'll kiss your...

6 comments:

mdvelazquez said...

I followed you from Karen's and I just thought I would say "Hello."

kyooty said...

wooohooooo!! I had that "guest post" thrill in June when I did a guest post for Casey at Half as good as you. it does feel like celebrity!

Karen from Mentor said...

LOL...enjoyed the shout out.
My minions will enjoy you today too sweetie.
That was a blast..

Also, good job not just filling YOUR posting today up with f bombs to make up for not swearing at my place.....proud of you for hitting just the right balance, a modicom of f bombs in your post...but just enough so that my minions will know I wasn't kidding about you LOVING to swear....

hugs and thanks again for playing.
Karen :0)

debb said...

Loved the guest appearance. Can I borrow your tiara some time? I've always wanted one.

Mr Lady said...

I know this is my first comment, but I'm pretty sure that I'd rather not substitute a frogfest for a fuck. Just sayin'. :)

Karen from Mentor said...

Mr. Lady? me either...my mouth is really really good at a lot of things...just not swearing...[get your mind out of the gutter...I was talking about smiling and whistling...] I just can't get the words to come....