Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Weekend Hypothetical: Part Deux

First of all: meet THE DRESS. This is the Jackie O Mini in Geranium by Black Halo:




(So. Not. Me. At least - not at first glance.)


Now...here's what I ultimately wound up wearing to Dr. Diva's roast and celebratory dinner on Saturday night:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>



(so yes - I was having a shitastic hair day - ignore please...)

And here's me with Dr. Diva (aka BFF), the Boyfriend (who I have known for 20 years OMG), 2 of Dr. Diva's equally divalicious doc GFs (and former roomies), and the rest of Dr. Diva's awesome family:



(BTW - Mom and Dad - I totally love you. And wouldn't trade you FOR ANYTHING. But Dr. Diva's fam is at the top of the list of who I want to adopt me should anything happen to you. They've totally replaced the Zuckermans.)

So yes. Peer pressure won out. Totally. Sorry mom - please don't be disappointed.

Think I can wear this dress to the next tractor pull?

And if that ain't country, I'll kiss your...

7 comments:

Frank Marcopolos said...

I've never been to a tractor pull, but I'd say, sure, go for it!

harmzie said...

Stunning! Congratulations for listening to me (ahead of time)

Karen from Mentor said...

Sarah, You are sooo ROCKIN that dress....

You are a breathtaking example of the human female. (she said scientifically so as not to appear in the least gay...not that there's anything wrong with that)

Hugs! hon

kyooty said...

beautiful!

Shelly Overlook said...

It's fabulous!

Karen Banker said...

Two words. Beauty. Full. Both you and THE DRESS.

AndreAnna said...

Man, you made that dress your bitch!