Sunday, June 07, 2009

My Week In Tweets: May 31 - June 6

Well hello NYC! I've missed you too!
10:48 AM May 31st from Twitterberry

Rompers and maxidresses. Two trends I just don't get.
3:17 PM May 31st from Twitterberry

Also....Uggs in 80 degree weather. Don't get that at all.
3:19 PM May 31st from Twitterberry

Me: LGA please. Taxi Driver: Are you in a rush? Me: Well I don't exactly have time to take the scenic route. My inner monologue: WTF Dude?
6:48 AM Jun 1st from Twitterberry

Since I passed on the scenic route my taxi driver is showing me his mad phat NASCAR skills. It's like he's trying to qualify for Bristol.
6:53 AM Jun 1st from Twitterberry

Why does Regis call it "Accu-Weather" on TaxiTV? Are they going to forecast "Inaccu-Weather?" Wait - don't they kinda do that already?
7:13 AM Jun 1st from Twitterberry

thinks it's so funny to watch the sheer panic on everyone's faces when they are told it's a full flight.
7:46 AM Jun 1st from Twitterberry

Followed by the mob-like boarding mentality. Apparently there are 50 people who have first class tickets.
7:47 AM Jun 1st from Twitterberry

Just once I'd like the gate agent to turn people away who are boarding out of turn. #timeswhenitsokforairportemployeestoabusetheirpower
7:48 AM Jun 1st from Twitterberry

Spotted in the Charlotte airport: a SERIOUS case of whale tail. EEWWWW. What's wrong? They don't have belts where you're from?
10:35 AM Jun 1st from Twitterberry

Seriously disturbed by itchy red spots on my inner wrist. June 1 is TOO EARLY for poison ivy - right? RIGHT???
7:17 PM Jun 1st from Twitterberry

Have been assured by @Mrs_Westwick (who's a doc) and @Harmzie (who's a mom) that No: It's not too early for poison ivy. FUDGE ME. Big time.
7:44 PM Jun 1st from web

Anyone looking for a good investment? Try Calamine. And Benadryl. Cuz I will keep both brands in serious business til September.
7:46 PM Jun 1st from web

I will also be quite orange (Calamine) and quite loopy (Benadryl) for the next 4 months. Joy.
7:47 PM Jun 1st from web

Holy crap y'all - redneck smackdown at the drive thru ATM!
9:24 AM Jun 3rd from TwitterBerry

Uptown Charlotte is a construction zone from Hell. Is every street closed off? I have now circled the same block *THREE* times. HELP!
11:22 AM Jun 3rd from TwitterBerry

Finally start heading cross town and wait - what's that? Time Warner Arena. Why do I always forget that building exists?
11:26 AM Jun 3rd from TwitterBerry

On a movie date with me, myself and I. And we aren't cheap. $9.50 for a ticket and $9 for a Coke Zero as big as my head & a small popcorn.
7:24 PM Jun 4th from TwitterBerry

Guy tried to talk me into a large popcorn cuz apparently the combo makes it more economical. I'm like dude: it's just me. Can't eat it all.
7:28 PM Jun 4th from TwitterBerry

Of course 44 oz. of Coke Zero doesn't phase me. At all. Then again, if I'm hypertweeting later, you'll know why.
7:29 PM Jun 4th from TwitterBerry

Holy crap - how did I not know they were remaking Fame? SWEET! Remember my name cause I'm gonna live forever...
7:41 PM Jun 4th from TwitterBerry

OMG y'all. Stop whatever you are doing and go see Up. RIGHT THIS VERY INSTANT! The awesomosity of this move cannot be measured.
9:41 PM Jun 4th from TwitterBerry

Totally taking a minute to brag y'all cuz I have THE MOST AMAZING FRIENDS EVER!!!
2:09 PM Jun 5th from TwitterBerry

Best friend when shopping a public disposal @ local furniture store: v-neck tee and padded push-up.
5:29 PM Jun 5th from TwitterBerry

2nd best friend: indecision.
5:29 PM Jun 5th from TwitterBerry

Worst enemy: realization you don't actually *need* new furniture.
5:30 PM Jun 5th from TwitterBerry

Wondering if I should be concerned that the farm supply dude wasn't 100% sure how Dixie's new SuperMask fly mask works.
9:05 AM Jun 6th from TwitterBerry

Dixalicious in her fuzzy purple SuperMask
9:38 AM Jun 6th from TwitPic

Is running super late to get on the road to help @Mrs_Westwick un-stock her bar. 5-yr old chambord & peppermint schnapps? Can't wait....
1:01 PM Jun 6th from TwitterBerry

Stopped for Diet Coke. But OMG Dairy Queen is screaming my name. Decisions. Decisions.
2:36 PM Jun 6th from TwitterBerry

Greeted by @Mrs_Westwick with fresh watermelon sangria and Celebrity Dairy goat cheese. Doesn't get any better than this...
4:33 PM Jun 6th from TwitterBerry

$92 for 5 pizzas? This better be *unbelieveably* good pizza. Topped with goat cheese. And truffles. And gold flakes.
10:52PM Jun 6th from TwitterBerry

And if that ain't country, I'll kiss your...

0 comments: