Sunday, June 14, 2009

My Week In Tweets: June 7 - June 13

Wondering if there is any C-List celebrity in the uinverse who doesn't have their own *reality* show? Hammertime? WTF?
9:36 AM Jun 7th from TwitterBerry

Network execs at TLC and A&E need to be hung, drawn and quartered.
9:37 AM Jun 7th from TwitterBerry

Also whoever greenlighted the Lisa Rinna/Harry Hamlin show. That's just wrong.
9:38 AM Jun 7th from TwitterBerry

Arts and Entertainment? Hah! A&E should change their name to Crap TV or Trash TV.
9:40 AM Jun 7th from TwitterBerry

If any of the following people get their own show I'm moving to Canada: Blogo, any of the Baldwins, anyone related to Britney, the Palins.
9:45 AM Jun 7th from TwitterBerry

Also: the mom who just had 8 babies even though she has no resources to take care of them, Susan Boyle, Suri Cruise, and Boy George.
9:49 AM Jun 7th from TwitterBerry

And why is Eva Mendes designing sheets? Clearly this issue of People needs to be ripped from my hands IMMEDIATELY. #cantdealwithpopculture
9:54 AM Jun 7th from TwitterBerry

Holy crap the employees at this McDonalds are slow. Why do I always pick the wrong place to stop?
2:17 PM Jun 7th from TwitterBerry

And apparently I picked the wrong line at the wrong McDonalds. What the hell did the people in front of me order?
2:20 PM Jun 7th from TwitterBerry

OMG - I am clearly being punished for my choice to *indulge* I get it. I shouldn't have ordered fries.
2:24 PM Jun 7th from TwitterBerry

This is 10 minutes of my life I will never get back.
2:26 PM Jun 7th from TwitterBerry

Holy crap - driving around downtown Charleston might be the death of me. Might.
12:00 PM Jun 8th from TwitterBerry

Just kidding y'all. Parking in scary death-trap parking deck in downtown Charleston will likely be the death of me. Quite possibly.
12:07 PM Jun 8th from TwitterBerry

OMG - Charleston - why do you hate me so? Scary bridges, unforgiving humidity, 800 one-way streets which all go the same way & no parking?
2:07 PM Jun 8th from TwitterBerry

Just went for a 4.25mi run and feel fantastilicious. Would have gone longer but my damn knees... #needtobuynewsneakersoon
5:49 PM Jun 8th from web

At Pane e Vino in Charleston sipping Mudhouse sauv blanc and swooning over the menu....
7:43 PM Jun 8th from TwitterBerry

Swooning over menu replaced by swooning over *exquisite* dinner: lovely caprino followed by ravioli casalinga. YUM!
8:33 PM Jun 8th from TwitterBerry

Firefly sgroppino might just be the best dessert/drink/dessert drink ever. OMG. Heaven. I love Pane e Vino. I want to live here. Always.
8:41 PM Jun 8th from TwitterBerry

Ugh - creepy, desperate guy at bar. Blonde just left - now he's onto me.
10:14 PM Jun 8th from TwitterBerry

Creepy old dude won't leave me alone. Holy crap.
10:25 PM Jun 8th from TwitterBerry

Bartender just bought my wine as an apology for creepy old guy. Who finally left. Thankfully. Have never had to tell anyone: step off. Ugh.
10:33 PM Jun 8th from TwitterBerry

What kind of running store doesn't open til 10am? Don't they realize that people who exercise are up early? #neednewsneakersdesperately
9:00 AM Jun 9th from TwitterBerry

Getting ready to speak to a group of women on how to be prepared. Step 1: invest in a portable flat iron.
10:20 AM Jun 9th from TwitterBerry

GIANT headband might just solve hair issues. See? I am qualified to present on how to be prepared! Carry the proper hair accessories!
11:08 AM Jun 9th from TwitterBerry

What kind of grocery store DOESN'T carry Saran Wrap? And no the generic plastic wrap is NOT the same!
7:13 PM Jun 9th from TwitterBerry

Holy crap! My cat just brought a live, creepy, crawly, squirmy, slidy lizard into the house and was playing with it like it was a toy!
2:39 PM Jun 10th from web

Why do I feel compelled to apologize for being anti-social/not-chatty/grumpy? Can't I just be quietly irritated w/out having to explain it?
7:42 PM Jun 10th from web

seriously wishing my house were devoid of people...although they all seem to sense the bitch factor and are avoiding me like the clap
9:49 PM Jun 10th from web

Waiting to get fitted for new sneakers #itsabouttime
5:45 PM Jun 11th from TwitterBerry

Of course - so is everyone else in Charlotte....#mylotinlife
5:46 PM Jun 11th from TwitterBerry

I am the proud owner of saucy new Mizunos. And some awesome stick for rolling over my poor achy muscles! And special socks too....
6:34 PM Jun 11th from TwitterBerry

In Gun Bun heaven.....JEALOUS? You should be!
7:15 PM Jun 11th from TwitterBerry

I always wanted a full set of Louis Vuitton bags. Just not under my eyes. UGH. #notenoughconcealerintheuniversetoday
6:31 AM Jun 12th from web

There is NO ONE in CVS except me and the woman in front of me having credit card issues. Maybe I should've gone to Wal-Mart....
10:59 AM Jun 12th from TwitterBerry

Off to turn in the Volvo tags. Not sure I have the stamina or patience. Wish me luck Tweeps!
12:24 PM Jun 12th from TwitterBerry

So its me and a bunch of high schoolers at the movies. Weeknight movie date nights are so much more civilized.
7:06 PM Jun 12th from TwitterBerry

After commercials, PSAs, more ads, previews, and all the rest of that crap the actual start time of the 7:15pm show is...7:41.....
7:40 PM Jun 12th from TwitterBerry

Telemarketers on my cell phone? Holy Hell! Leave me alone people!!!
9:43 PM Jun 12th from web

Getting ready to break in my new Mizunos. SWEET!
7:01 AM Jun 13th from TwitterBerry

As Bruce Springsteen said...BABY WE WERE BORN TO RUN! WHHHHEEEEE!
8:16 AM Jun 13th from TwitterBerry

why am I not surprised by the poor selection of champagne @ the local Lincolnton Bi-Lo?
8:31 AM Jun 13th from TwitterBerry

Between band rehearsal and the contractor I'm being chased out of my house.
10:23 AM Jun 13th from web

Which means I guess no one can fault me for plunking my ass on the deck all day and doing nothing!
10:23 AM Jun 13th from web

Holy Identity Crisis Batman! I now have 4 online identities.... #WTF.
12:26 PM Jun 13th from TwitterBerry

Needing a nap, a pedicure and some peace and quiet. Unfortunately - none of these are in my immediate future. Sigh....
1:08 PM Jun 13th from TwitterBerry

Wondering if Holly Golightly ever walked around drinking 44oz. of Coke Zero from a giant Denny Hamlin cup? Probably not....
4:06 PM Jun 13th from TwitterBerry

And if that ain't country, I'll kiss your...

4 comments:

musingwoman said...

I'm so tired of reality shows! especially ones about people whose lives are so unreal.

P.S. just followed you on twitter. :)

Karen from Mentor said...

"Wondering if Holly Golightly ever walked around drinking 44oz. of Coke Zero from a giant Denny Hamlin cup? Probably not...."

Much as I love Audrey, I doubt she could have PICKED UP a 44oz cup without tipping over.

Karen :)

Karen from Mentor said...

@ musingwoman.....I LOVE IN THREE WORDS. followed little miss country in yesterday...such fun!!
Karen:)

harmzie said...

I'm going to go all high-and-mighty here and state that I have *never* liked any "reality" shows (except Elimidate, because that was like watching a train-wreck. An awesome train-wreck where no one gets hurt who didn't deserve to - by virtue of just going on the show).

I'll go even higher and mightier and re-state TURN OFF THE DAMN TV!!!

love you! :-)

p.s. use the new-found time to write me a post about which classic movies I must see.