Saturday, June 27, 2009

My Week In Tweets: June 21 - June 27

Happy Father's Day Twitterverse (and especially @MarshallKarp! Luv Ya! MWAH!)
10:35 AM Jun 21st from web

Miley Cyrus? Seriously? Will there always be another mountain to move honey? Cuz you are 16 - you don't know from mountains. *sigh*
11:20 AM Jun 21st from TwitterBerry

Michelle Pfeiffer jazz hands...OMG...
4:14 PM Jun 21st from web

Why are all of People's hottest bachelor's, like, 12?
5:33 PM Jun 21st from web

Ok...Love Will Turn Back the Hands of Time is genius! Maxwell Caulfied in a silver leather jumpsuit? GENIUS.
5:41 PM Jun 21st from web

is Sunday blue...
9:24 PM Jun 21st from TwitterBerry

Today's mantra (courtesy @Harmzie): "Suck it up princess." Aye aye cap'n!
6:33 AM Jun 22nd from TwitterBerry

Ok. My car is seriously too dirty for words....
7:05 AM Jun 22nd from TwitterBerry

Just wrote the most perfect blog post in my head while driving...really hoping to recreate the genius when I am actually in front of my PC
8:16 AM Jun 22nd from TwitterBerry

FUCK! My iPod just froze. This SUCKS.
9:18 AM Jun 22nd from TwitterBerry

Counting down til I can slip on my Mizunos and go for a 5 mile run b/c otherwise I think my head will *EXPLODE* #bringitonmondaybringit
9:34 AM Jun 22nd from TwitterBerry

Thank you genius Apple dude for resetting my beloved ipod. Thank you. Was only mildly panicked....
10:10 AM Jun 22nd from TwitterBerry

Now if only I can exit the mall without being distracted by SALE SALE SALE pretty dress new lipgloss SALE 60% off cute sandals SALE SALE
10:11 AM Jun 22nd from TwitterBerry

I hate iced Americanos. HATE. Damn you Starbucks...
10:18 AM Jun 22nd from TwitterBerry

30 minutes on the elliptical + serious sweat = my head NOT *exploding* However #stillslightlystabby #workinprogress
6:01 PM Jun 22nd from TwitterBerry

OMFG - my car is so dirty I can't even deal....
8:58 AM Jun 23rd from TwitterBerry

In other random unrelated news, my animals are utterly adorable and I am mildly obsessed.....
8:59 AM Jun 23rd from TwitterBerry

Guess who complete faceplanted and ate it on her afternoon run through asheville...
6:33 PM Jun 23rd from TwitterBerry

...And who is now hemmoraghing from a hole in her left knee, dripping from a gash in her right elbow...
6:34 PM Jun 23rd from TwitterBerry

...And who won't be wearing a midriff baring top anytime soon courtesy of a lovely case of road rash on her stomach...
6:35 PM Jun 23rd from TwitterBerry

...And whose spiffy white new Mizunos now show signs of jogging carnage?
6:36 PM Jun 23rd from TwitterBerry

Hey - at least NO ONE saw it happen (I don't think...)
6:36 PM Jun 23rd from TwitterBerry

Ps Kimberly Avenue kicked my fucking ass. That road is one giant uphill slope - in both fucking directions....
6:37 PM Jun 23rd from TwitterBerry

Just scared a small child at the gas station with my gushing wound and the shiny red slick running down my left leg....
6:59 PM Jun 23rd from TwitterBerry

seriously...i don't think skin is supposed to feel this *squishy* #holyhelliminpain
7:36 PM Jun 23rd from web

3 Advil. Bed. #holyhelliminpain
10:06 PM Jun 23rd from web

After consulting @Mrs_Westwick I'm off to urgent care. Can't find saline and Telfa @ the local pharma....sigh
10:00 AM Jun 24th from TwitterBerry

Based on the size of the dressing on my knee you'd think I broke it....holy cow. At least I can walk......
10:41 AM Jun 24th from TwitterBerry

Trickiest part of supersized knee dressing? Getting in and out of the car.....serious challenge....
11:27 AM Jun 24th from TwitterBerry

Sorry to bitch Twitterverse but 10,000 layers of gauze and ace bandage in 85+ degree heat is making me cranky...
3:40 PM Jun 24th from web

Taking deep breaths and trying not to have a mental breakdown...............
8:13 PM Jun 24th from TwitterBerry

Trying to be zen and failing fucking miserably......
8:25 PM Jun 24th from TwitterBerry

Knee pain is making me stabby.....everything else is making me *mildly* mental....
9:12 PM Jun 24th from TwitterBerry

OMG - for about 2 minutes, I forgot about my knee. PROGRESS.
7:35 AM Jun 25th from web

Will someone remind me to pls stop coming to the Food Lion in Maiden? This is the worst grocery store in the universes.....
2:59 PM Jun 25th from TwitterBerry

Universe. I meant universe....
3:01 PM Jun 25th from TwitterBerry

Question for you: Who out there still writes checks.....for groceries? OMG....seriously? #ihatefoodlion
3:03 PM Jun 25th from TwitterBerry

I iz sooooo sexy in my denim mini and H-wrap....
4:04 PM Jun 25th from web

My sleepy lil town is about to get woke up....ROCK ON L-TON....ROCK ON!!!!!!!
5:47 PM Jun 25th from TwitterBerry

And they said it couldn't be done....HAH......
6:53 PM Jun 25th from TwitterBerry

Bohemian Rhapsody? Seriously? #badkaraokesongs
12:24 AM Jun 26th from TwitterBerry

Hates fake blondes with fake boobs and fake tans. Just sayin'....
1:03 AM Jun 26th from TwitterBerry

PS I LOVE real blondes. Especially ones with real boobs. And real tans. But I'll let a fake 'n bake pass if the color is good....
1:04 AM Jun 26th from TwitterBerry

Holy hell its red in here.....damn....love thursdays @ TWs # WTFF
1:30 AM Jun 26th from TwitterBerry

Ok - if you were my phone charger - where would you be?????
10:27 AM Jun 26th from TwitterBerry

So the UPS totally knows he's delivering wine and what does he do? Slides the box through the door like's going for the 7-10 split. NICE!
11:03 AM Jun 26th from TwitterBerry

is relishing the peace and quiet....BLISS....
2:50 PM Jun 26th from web

So Jason Patric has been hiding in a 400 degree oven for the last 10 yrs b/c OMG he's HOT! Who knew?
9:42 PM Jun 26th from TwitterBerry

And yes - I know that was sooooooo cheesy (like Velveeta cheesy) but it's so true......
9:43 PM Jun 26th from TwitterBerry

My knee is oozy. It's totally grossing me out.
10:07 PM Jun 26th from TwitterBerry

Holy Hell - we are being gassed on HWY 73....what is this STENCH? It's OVERPOWERING!!!!
10:35 PM Jun 26th from TwitterBerry

Is cranky as Hell. Being woken up @ 2:30am will do that to a girl... #WTFF
2:37 AM Jun 27th from TwitterBerry

I love my cat but OMG if he doesn't stop howling....it's 3am dude....please....for the love of my sanity....
2:54 AM Jun 27th from TwitterBerry

Apparently I live in Grand Central Station...and the fact that I am STILL awrake after being rudely ripped from slumber an hour ago...
3:29 AM Jun 27th from web

...let's just say I'm a tad cranky.
3:29 AM Jun 27th from web

Bordering on insanely apoplectic.
3:30 AM Jun 27th from web

I wonder if I Tweet enough will the extreme rage subside and will I once again be embraced by blessed and much needed slumber?
3:44 AM Jun 27th from web

Somehow I think I need something stronger than Twitter...
3:45 AM Jun 27th from web

Has now added a plastic bag to the 15 layers of shit wrapped around my seeping knee.....so yeah....being a klutz totally blows....
11:53 AM Jun 27th from TwitterBerry

Sampling Baked Lays new flavor Southwestern Ranch. Kind of repulsive, kind of not.
1:27 PM Jun 27th from TwitterBerry

Sooooo looking forward to dinner with @felinefrenzy. And vino. Looking forward to vino.....
5:14 PM Jun 27th from TwitterBerry

Is finally feeling sane after an amazing dinner with @felinefrenzy. Wood-grilled caeser, ribeye, lush cab and lots of Oreos. #YUMMY!
9:17 PM Jun 27th from TwitterBerry

SOLITUDE...........SWEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!
9:49 PM Jun 27th from web

Glass of merlot, 2 sweet kitties, screened in porch, chirping crickets, calm summer night, peace, quiet, solitude, bliss....
10:50 PM Jun 27th from TwitterBerry

Did I mention the utter bliss? Cuz yeah.....Oh my.....heaven.......
11:00 PM Jun 27th from TwitterBerry

And if that ain't country, I'll kiss your...

5 comments:

Karen from Mentor said...

----Monday----so m a n y ....so f u n n y ....

starting with:
"Why are all of People's hottest bachelor's, like, 12?"
just wait until you're in your late forties, miss young thing...then even guys in their late 30's look twelve....

My friend sent me an urban dictionary definition of "how young can a romantic interest be and still be considered decent by society?" the answer : take your age, divide it in two and then add 7 so for you mid twenties is OK...just saying...lol..

Karen from Mentor said...

---wednesday----
"Just wrote the most perfect blog post in my head while driving...really hoping to recreate the genius when I am actually in front of my PC"

Note to self...buy a hands free voice activated tape recorder...extra note to self...never take same into bedroom

Karen from Mentor said...

"Trying to be zen and failing fucking miserably......"

pretty sure Buddah never said fucking...but I could be wrong...

I know he was IN FAVOR of it...just not sure the word was in fashion when he was alive....

Karen from Mentor said...

----Thursday-----

"Ok - if you were my phone charger - where would you be?????"

In your bedside table...right next to that thing that looks like a long flashlight.

Karen from Mentor said...

----Friday-----

"Now if only I can exit the mall without being distracted by SALE SALE SALE pretty dress new lipgloss SALE 60% off cute sandals SALE SALE"

finding a guy in the food court and plastering him to your face while walking him backwards toward the exit works well....you can't see all the pretty things on sale...you save money....and all the blood in his head rushes to other places so he's kinda dizzy and disoriented when you get to the exit....just have your keys at the ready so you can make a quick exit while he's still woozy......don't want things to get complicated... (again)