Saturday, June 20, 2009

My Week In Tweets: June 14 - June 20

Emily Valentine is the new girl in town, Scott's a gun-toting Okie, aaahhhhh Classic Bev - how I live for our Sunday morning rendez-vous
11:47 AM Jun 14th from TwitterBerry

can't believe I'm home on a Sunday watching a race AND can't believe Jimmie is the lead. Sweet!
3:42 PM Jun 14th from web

Go Jimmie!!! Go Jimmie!!
4:50 PM Jun 14th from web

These will be 5 VEEERRRRYYYY long laps....
4:51 PM Jun 14th from web

FUCK. The #48 just ran out of fuel....THAT SUCKS!
4:53 PM Jun 14th from web

Dude...Mark Martin is THE MAN!!!
4:54 PM Jun 14th from web

Awesome racing...but sucks for the #48...really....
4:55 PM Jun 14th from web

Why is fried chicken made by church women always so freaking delicious?
7:58 PM Jun 14th from web

Walter Matthau is no Denzel Washington. Or maybe it's the other way around. I can't decide.
8:29 PM Jun 14th from web

So glad I opted for the Today Show over SBTB. So far: The Duggars announce the gender of the 1st grandbaby (Spoiler Alert: It's a GIRL)...
8:21 AM Jun 15th from web

...And the evil, makes-me-stabby Speidi on Help I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here #celebritieswhoshouldntbecelebrities
8:22 AM Jun 15th from web

Holy Hell. Did Heidi just compare herself to Mother Teresa? OMG. That's it. The universe is officially coming to an end. #WTF
8:23 AM Jun 15th from web

Could my morning be any suckier? Nope? Didn't think so either. Thanks for confirming my deepest suspicions.
10:55 AM Jun 15th from TwitterBerry

Did I say my morning couldn't get any suckier? Lies. Lies. Lies. Just nose-dived into ultimate suckdom. #whenwillthsidayend?
11:18 AM Jun 15th from TwitterBerry

#isthisdayoveryet #clearlynotsoonenough
4:27 PM Jun 15th from TwitterBerry

Onion dip. Yum.
7:50 PM Jun 15th from TwitterBerry

Ok. New day. New attitude. "Hello Tuesday. I am so ready to kick your ass! Just try me..."
7:25 AM Jun 16th from web

Oh yeah. Today is full of possibility.....
9:25 AM Jun 16th from web

Out of bed and ready to tackle my elliptical...I think...
8:14 AM Jun 17th from web

never thought I'd say this but OMG love our local postal workers! Cecelia in particular is rocking my postal world...
3:04 PM Jun 17th from web

Used appliances and $9 haircuts - there's an interesting business plan.....
4:11 PM Jun 17th from TwitterBerry

Alias Season 1 on DVD, wine, creating culinary masterpieces. Hello Wednesday evening. Love you. LOVE YOU!
7:55 PM Jun 17th from TwitterBerry

I so have a crush on Victor Garber. Is that weird?
7:59 PM Jun 17th from TwitterBerry

Holy hell y'all - I am some kind of Asian fusion slaw GENIUS!
9:29 PM Jun 17th from TwitterBerry

Holy hell these cookies are good! Move over Mrs. Fields.......
11:13 PM Jun 17th from TwitterBerry

I have kicked culinary ass tweeps.....kicked it! Wheee!
11:23 PM Jun 17th from TwitterBerry

Now dishes kick my ass...lovely.....
11:26 PM Jun 17th from TwitterBerry

Good morning tweeps. I am unusually chipper and bubbly today. And no I haven't had any caffeine. I am just apparently naturally buzzed.
8:02 AM Jun 18th from web

is it wrong to wear an obnoxiously large but totally gorgeous straw hat even if it's not all that sunny? #needingtofeelfabulous
9:11 AM Jun 18th from web

So yeah - y'all are so jealous that you're not having @felinefrenzy's to die for lemon bars and heavenly chocolate hazelnut heaven.....
2:26 PM Jun 18th from TwitterBerry

My laptop is making me stabby.
5:01 PM Jun 18th from TwitterBerry

Packing so I can get on the road tomorrow to see my beloved @Mrs_Westwick.
9:27 PM Jun 18th from web

Really should say overpacking. Is 9 pairs of shoes too much for 3 days? #joysoftravelingbycar
9:27 PM Jun 18th from web

My former celebrity stylist is hawking haircare products on QVC. This is weird.
9:35 PM Jun 18th from web

So yeah - vinyl mattress pads are totally skeevy.
7:22 AM Jun 19th from TwitterBerry

So are cheap, low thread count sheets and thin scratchy blankets. Gross.
7:25 AM Jun 19th from TwitterBerry

Yes. My guest room now resembles a cheap motel room you could rent by the hour. #classy
7:29 AM Jun 19th from TwitterBerry

I have arrived and I am off to find @Mrs_Westwick. Epic weekend awaits....
3:58 PM Jun 19th from TwitterBerry

Wow....so this is insanely *interesting* dinner conversation....
10:19 PM Jun 19th from TwitterBerry

Desperate for Diet Coke...DESPERATE....
9:16 AM Jun 20th from web

Steve Johnson Time article on Twitter is BRILLIANT! #timetwitter
2:07 PM Jun 20th from Twitterberry

Lovely little cat nap....now time to get glam...
4:32 PM Jun 20th from TwitterBerry

And if that ain't country, I'll kiss your...

5 comments:

Karen from Mentor said...

"Why is fried chicken made by church women always so freaking delicious?"

It's the hairnets. It's also why they get the dudes.

Karen from Mentor said...

I LOVED so many of these. I'm going to come back and comment on them....one a day...just like vitamins...

Karen from Mentor said...

---Tuesday---


"Onion dip. Yum."

Dip was placed on what please?
or was this just a Mr. Container, meet Mr. Spoon kind of day?

Karen from Mentor said...

--Wednesday---


"Out of bed and ready to tackle my elliptical."

Um sarah honey...you might be doing that wrong....try reading the directions...might help...wouldn't want you to hurt yourself...again..

Karen from Mentor said...

--Thursday--

"Used appliances and $9 haircuts - there's an interesting business plan....."

This is so great. I even love it if you meshed two shop signs together because you blasted past driving recklessly and reading shop signs at 80mph.