Tuesday, June 16, 2009

More Free Shit

I know. You don't have to say it. I am the world's most FANTASTILICIOUS blogger because I just keep giving away free shit.

First it was free books.

Then it was my extremely magnanimous offer to ply y'all with FREE BEER.

Now...as if an AWESOME (free) rock concert AND FREE BEER aren't enough reason to come to next week's Alive After Five in downtown Lincolnton, I am throwing in 4 FREE autographed copies of the upcoming re-release of End of Ride which features 5 new bonus tracks.

How to win? It's pretty simple:

Be one of the first 4 people to find me at the concert next Thursday (as previously stated I'll be the attractive reddish-hued brunette in the PK t-shirt and killer shoes) and either be sporting a PK shirt of your very own OR be carrying a copy of the PK CD or show me that you have PK downloaded on your iPod and you will win a free autographed copy of the upcoming re-release of End of Ride.

PLUS....for all of my readers who don't have passports can't attend for whatever reason, leave a comment - ANY comment - on this post - and I will select one commenter at random to win a copy of the new album as well.

I know - who loves you baby?

MWAH!



Now Rock On!!

PS Holy shit y'all. I just realized that this is my 400th post. Whooooooo-eeeeee!!!

7 comments:

harmzie said...

I know it's an obvious characteristic of a stalker to read stuff into stuff. But I know you're talking about me...

Smooches to you too, darlin'. And "quishies", b/c that's what my word verification is and it fits. I'm going to start using it.

Country Girl said...

@Harmzie...yes lamb...a little of that was for you. But I think I have other Canadian friends (or even one Andorran friend) without passports too so don't feel isolated. Or do feel isolated. As if I have turned the reverse stalking spotlight solely on YOU! xx

ps Quishies totally sounds like an #enginerd word. If anyone can make it work, you surely can.

kyooty said...

Wow!!! 400posts, now I've got compete against that Harmzie and Nennette people, I'm putting in my comment for the EAST of Canada the Maritimes! :) You can totally pick the "better" end of Canada the part with Kyoot little me?:)

Shelly Overlook said...

Is that your real lip print? Because it is smokin' hot!!

Karen said...

This is a random comment in hopes of being selected for the free re-release of PK's End of Ride CD. Fingers crossed. Four-leaf clover in my pocket. And hoping the contest is rigged so I actually WIN!

Linda said...

You are so nice, Sarah!! Don't include me on your giveaway though!

debb said...

Wow. 400 posts. I admire your dedication. I haven't even completed my 2nd book review. And I've read like 20 books since then.

Poor, Lazy, no internet at home, because I'm poor,me.

Good Luck, Ya'll

My word is unterea, is that like form of an unformed uterus? tehe