Monday, June 01, 2009

Long Overdue Family Photos

1) I am tired. Beyond tired. I am mushy-fried-brain-couldn't-write-a-coherent-sentence-if-I-tried tired.

2) I am busy. Beyond busy. I am it's-8:48pm-and-I-still-have-work-to-do-and-it's-only-effing-Monday busy.

I am also well aware of the fact that after May's epic blogging pace it would suck to start off June with NOTHING and so I am resorting to relying on family photos from this weekend to carry me through. Enjoy.

Me and dad. I don't think there's a photo of us together since my wedding 6+ years ago. I'll admit - this isn't the greatest photo. But it's a start.


Me and my best friend.


Coming up on 40 years together...and they make it look so easy manageable.


Zach offers his biggest "Say cheese smile." Dad simply offers his *cheesiest* smile. (ps I was going to write *kraftiest* smile but then I thought that would be REALLY cheesy.)


Zach actually took this photo of me and dad.


He also took this one.


He also took this one. Because he likes buses. And he wanted to take a picture of the back of the bus as it pulled away. So I'd say: job well done.


I am not 100% sure it's country, but I'll still kiss your...because I am too tired/busy to argue.

6 comments:

Beth Fish said...

I'm impressed Zach actually got your heads. Mia takes lots of pictures of my ass. Looks like a great family weekend.

AndreAnna said...

I don't have any family pictures since my wedding either.

These look good to me! Your mom is stunning!

harmzie said...

That sounds - I mean looks - like a fantastic trip.

My son takes similar photos. Thankfully only Daddy's ass has made the cut, though now that I think of it, I think he caught a nice one of my rack a while back. Sure, he cut my head off. Sure.

Buses would at least be an action shot. Mine takes cupboards, printers, garbage baskets... butts. Oh, and Hot Wheels cars. TG for digital.

He looks *totally* precious.

Zach too ;-)

Shelly Overlook said...

I agree with AndreAnna, your mom is stunning.

Hee - I like how Zach's photo was totally going for the panty shot. Boys start so young, don't they?

Sorry you missed the race on Sunday. It was actually a pretty boring race until the last 30 laps when it totally made up for it. Go Jimmie!

Nenette AM said...

Wow, you were *that* close to a crotch shot! :)

My kids like to take pictures of feet and videos of "thumb puppet soap opera". And they take LOTS of photos of Roomie asleep on the couch. Yes, I married Andy Capp.

Looks like you had a great weekend with family. Your mom is beautiful. You look very much like her.

Thanks for sharing, girlfriend. :)

rudecactus said...

Hey, I know that guy!