Thursday, June 04, 2009

Free Concert. Free Beer. No Strings. Except for Those 3 Rockin' Guitars.

On June 25th, in conjunction with the upcoming re-release of their End of Ride album (and Kelly's birthday), Paris Keeling takes the stage on the Courthouse Square in downtown Lincolnton and ROCKS THE HOUSE.

The concert? FREE.

The beer? FREE.

If you're 21 or older and if you're one of the first 40 people to find me (attractive reddish-hued brunette in the PK t-shirt and killer shoes) and ask me for a beer, I'll buy you ONE. Your FIRST.

Pretty simple.

Stay tuned because there will be additional promotions in the coming weeks including free, autographed copies of the new CD; a photo op with the band; and even access to the top-secret, post-concert bash in celebration of Kelly's mmfty mmmffph birthday.

It's going to be a kick-ass show. So bring your friends. Bring your mom. Bring your boss. Bring your dentist. Bring your kids. Bring your cow.



(No beer for cows or kids.)

8 comments:

Karen from Mentor said...

Hey, attractive, reddish hair hued...me too!
can I get a virtual beer?
LOVED the cow.
Karen

P.S. why do I get the feeling that Marshall Karp might be related to you? That would make PERFECT sense.

Linda said...

Sounds like fun!! I just may be traveling 800 miles to be there!!

P.S. I wonder if it will be too warm to wear a long sleeved PK t-shirt.....wait a minute....Kelly sent me a short-sleeved tshirt....wonder I put it?

TMWW said...

Good idea on the no beer for cows and kids. Well, the cows might enjoy a cold one. The kids would just get sick and puke all over your shoes and then you'd have to go home and change your clothes and miss the concert and that would just be wrong.

So yeah, no beer for the kids. But I think you should sneak one to Bessie there. She looks like she needs a cold one.

debb said...

Looks like a ton of fun. Wish I could be there. Throw in a plane ticket and I'll stay in the pasture with the goats.

:)

Nenette AM said...

mmm... free...
wish I could go... we could share a beer (or more like 3 sips of beer before I'm plastered). :)
sounds like fun!

Haley-O said...

Awww, what a beautiful cow. I love cows..... And I'm a nice Jewish Girl and have Reddish hued hair, TOO! Twinz???

musingwoman said...

Sounds awesome! Wish I lived closer.

The cow rocks, btw.

kyooty said...

Sorry border issues, no passport...