Monday, May 11, 2009

My Week In Tweets: 5/3 - 5/9

On the deck....solo....dark....ocean breezes...AMAZING....
12:52 AM May 3rd from TwitterBerry

Clearly picked the wrong exit for a stop....
1:29 PM May 3rd from TwitterBerry

Yes - worst stop ever. EVER (except for the giant 44oz. cup...)
1:42 PM May 3rd from TwitterBerry

getting over a minor case of road rage...only minor...
3:42 PM May 3rd from web

staring intently at the GIANT pile of crap in front of me that NEEDS to be DEALT with & feeling rather Scarlett O'Hara about the whole thing
7:29 PM May 3rd from web

GIANT pile of crap can no longer be dealt with as my FAT cat just plopped his FAT ass right in the middle. Sign it's time for vino?
8:06 PM May 3rd from web

Discovering correlation between word choice and crZay followers in the Twitteropolis.
4:27 PM May 4th from TwitterBerry

Onderingway ifay igpay atinlay elpshay isthay uckingfay oblempray?
4:28 PM May 4th from TwitterBerry

unapologetically enthusiastic about Julie & Julia...ps can my blog star Amy Adams in the movie version? Pretty please?
9:04 PM May 4th from web

Slightly irritated that it's 9:30am and I am still in the waiting room. Appt. was at 8:55am - granted I was 7 minutes late...but still...
9:29 AM May 5th from TwitterBerry

Did I say slightly irritated? I meant EXTREMELY irritated - esp. since 2 people have gone back & I am still languishing in the waiting room
9:36 AM May 5th from TwitterBerry

Bordering on apoplectic - and if she tells me I need surgery after making me wait I am going to be freaking furious...
9:39 AM May 5th from TwitterBerry

1 more still before me @ 50 mins past my scheduled appt? WTF???
9:46 AM May 5th from TwitterBerry

Just played the NYC bitch card and it worked! Wait - is that wrong of me to gloat about it? And why is my knee throbbing? A sign? Oy...
9:50 AM May 5th from TwitterBerry

Neighbor didn't fix hole in fence as promised therefore TWO escaped goats 2night which is 2 much drama for 6pm...
6:06 PM May 5th from web

And if I get poison ivy from having to chase Nugget through the woods, I am going to be an itchy cranky bitch...
6:09 PM May 5th from web

Drive to greenville was wet, gray and generally uneventful. If I weren't seeing Yo Yo Ma tonight, I'd probably bitch about it more....
10:20 AM May 6th from TwitterBerry

Is there anything worse than an unsatisfying lunch that ALSO tastes like crap? Worst. Salad. Ever. Will definitely be hungry later..
1:08 PM May 6th from web

Did I say I'd be hungry later? Well, it's later. And I am hungry.
3:00 PM May 6th from web

No snack machine on the floor. Might resort to drinking 2 small tubs of coffee-mate left for in-room coffee.
4:01 PM May 6th from TwitterBerry

So Yo-Yo Ma? So-So Mahvelous....
8:21 PM May 6th from TwitterBerry

room service can't get here fast enough...may either 1) eat an appendage 2) drink mini tubs of coffeemate 3) eat pack of fair trade SBUX
9:38 PM May 6th from web

in room coffeemate and fair trade sbux finally put to good (and normal) use...
6:39 AM May 7th from web

Just flipped off an a-hole left-lane loitering truck driver and then honked loudly as I blew by him and it felt so bleeping good!
12:32 PM May 7th from TwitterBerry

Also - thinking I may have some road rage issues requiring herbal supplements and/or serious meds and/or a chauffeur...
12:33 PM May 7th from TwitterBerry

Pigs in blankets are NOT stupid. They are stupid awesome.
7:53 PM May 7th from TwitterBerry

Not having to drive? Priceless!
11:30 PM May 7th from TwitterBerry

2 men in yard from Duke Energy w/ giant tools working wires attached to poles. Uh-Oh. If I lose power and/or Internet I will lose my shit!
10:28 AM May 8th from web

so every time my 3-1/2 year old nephew tells me he loves me, my heart melts.
5:02 PM May 8th from web

Just caught a glimpse of whale tail - um - so yeah - not so pretty...ever hear of a belt??
12:02 AM May 9th from TwitterBerry

Secret plot at local Subway to make everyone fat: real Coke disguised as Diet Coke. But I could totally taste the difference. Plot foiled!
12:59 PM May 9th from TwitterBerry

Why don't grocery carts have cup holders? They need them. Or maybe I should have skipped the 32 oz. faux Diet Coke. Or left it in the car.
1:08 PM May 9th from TwitterBerry

Ripped from early stages of much needed nap by ringing phone. Damn telemarketers.
3:53 PM May 9th from TwitterBerry

Followed by meowing cat and GIANT ass thunder clap. Nap officially over.
3:56 PM May 9th from TwitterBerry

Holy fucking hail storm from hell!
4:02 PM May 9th from web

Darlington: down and dirty!
10:21 PM May 9th from web

Damn Darlington! You slay me!
11:33 PM May 9th from web

Mark Martin wins. I want Cheeze-Its. All we have is Saltines. Boo!
11:49 PM May 9th from web

And if that ain't country, I'll kiss your...

0 comments: