Sunday, May 31, 2009

My Week In Tweets: 5/24 - 5/30

Secret confession? I LOVE the cheesy songs SoapNet plays during their commercials. Darius Rucker remix? Bring it on!
11:46 AM May 24th from web

feeling guilty that I am not working out. Every time I pass my elliptical it gives me the evil eye.
1:01 PM May 24th from web

Just had it out with my elliptical for 30 minutes. I won. To the tune of 391 calories and 3.24 miles? KMs? Who knows. But I won!
2:28 PM May 24th from web

Lovin' me some McLovin!
9:34 PM May 24th from web

Well hello sunshine. I see you finally decided to grace us with your presence. Kinda. Sorta.
11:45 AM May 25th from web

Watching the most RIDICULOUS episode of 90210 ever. Brandon's a lush and Kelly's an almost lesbian. Is it wrong that I am so enjoying this?
1:51 PM May 25th from web

And Donna is a battered woman. The socially relevant morals of this episode are overwhelming.
2:17 PM May 25th from web

So are the bare midriffs. I don't think I have seen one full length shirt on a girl yet.
2:18 PM May 25th from web

Is on the road again...it's like my own personal theme song these days...
8:03 AM May 26th from web

Would someone please explain to me why Stephen Baldwin qualifies as a celebrity? Other than his last name? #celebritieswhoshouldntbecelebrities
8:33 AM May 26th from web

Wettest, rainiest, greyist, sloppiest, most dismal sucktastic drive EVER.
11:15 AM May 26th from Twitterberry

Colleague just looked up a telephone # in the phone book. Maybe we're taking a horse & buggy to lunch? #everhearofgoogle
11:29 AM May 26th from Twitterberry

I need 28 hours in the day, 9 days in the week and 56 weeks in the year to get it all done. Anyone else feel like that?
3:52 PM May 26th from web

SBUX - would it kill to you keep iced, brewed decaf on hand? I don't care what you say - an iced Americano is NOT the same thing.
7:46 AM May 27th from Twitterberry

Grilled cheese and chips for lunch followed by cotton candy. #feelinglikeakid
1:31 PM May 27th from Twitterberry

Counting my blessings that I made it home in 1 piece. Um yeah...helps if you can see while you are driving.
3:03 PM May 27th from Twitterberry

Guess that's why they call it *blinding* rain.
3:06 PM May 27th from Twitterberry

Came home to find cleaning ladies had broken a glass candle holder AND thrown loose shards randomly in w/ recycling. WTF? #nearlylostafinger
3:23 PM May 27th from web

Nothing like a cut & color to lift a girl's soggy spirits....
7:11 PM May 27th from Twitterberry

Requests to see the new 'do have resulted in 7165 failed self portrait attempts. How the Hell does Cindy Sherman do it?
8:37 PM May 27th from web

Cut, color & self portrait #892...
9:16 PM May 27th from web

I don't know how you tweeps in Seattle do it. Eight straight days of rain is KILLING me.
6:36 AM May 28th from Twitterberry

Always lovely swimming through the backyard to my garage... #willthisfuckingraineverstop
9:22 AM May 28th from Twitterberry

My poor little mule. Eye swollen shut. Hotspots on her nose. Serious allergies & she won't take her donkey meds. Can I give her a Benadryl?
4:02 PM May 28th from web

Holy fucking thunderstorm from Hell. Two power surges. I am so about to lose it....
4:53 PM May 28th from web

Just got to watch Dr. Bob squirt something into Dixie's eye and that came out was like a flourescent green river.
8:50 PM May 28th from web

Sweet! Did you know they let you board early if you print out your boarding pass at home?#scoreonefortechsavvy
7:21 AM May 29th from Twitterberry

Contemplating a massage while waiting for @MarshallKarp to pick me up at the airport.
9:31 AM May 29th from Twitterberry

Or a 2nd breakfast b/c the $3.30 "nutrition" bar I ate on the plane at 7:15 didn't do the trick. Plus it was expensive. Which I so resent.
9:32 AM May 29th from Twitterberry

$16+ at 2 separate airport stands and I'm still hungry. Maybe I should have gotten an Egg McMuffin instead. I'd be full. And less poor.
9:54 AM May 29th from Twitterberry

Dad: what's that perfume you are wearing? Me: None. Dad: I smell something sweet. Me: I think that's NJ sewage.
10:04 AM May 29th from Twitterberry

As per @MarshallKarp, I am not allowed to say ANYTHING about Book #4 which I just finished reading.
6:26 PM May 29th from web

But I will say: Laugh out Loud HILARIOUS. Totally BRILLIANT. Un-Put-Downable. Best Lomax & Biggs EVER. #sorryyouhavetowaitawholeyeartoreadit
6:27 PM May 29th from web

Waking up, looking out the window and seeing blue skies. Pinch me. I must be dreaming.
7:30 AM May 30th from Twitterberry

Getting ready to go for my first run in over a month. Hoping my knees hold up....wish me luck Twitterdom.
10:07 AM May 30th from Twitterberry

SMACK! Just killed a pesky fly bare-handed.
2:11 PM May 30th from Twitterberry

Falling asleep early to the sound of crickets chirping.....bliss.....
9:57 PM May 30th from Twitterberry

And if that ain't country, I'll kiss your...

3 comments:

harmzie said...

You tweet good. ly. esque.

Evil Eye said...

YEs, very good!

musingwoman said...

>>>I need 28 hours in the day, 9 days in the week and 56 weeks in the year to get it all done. Anyone else feel like that?

Me!!!