Sunday, April 19, 2009

My Week In Tweets: 4/12 - 4/18

I am obsessed with Twitter. Really. Seriously. Truly. I know there is some debate out there...some believe Twitter is numbing our moral fiber while others argue for its powers of good. I love it. I really do. And when people ask me why, I tell them this: I have 14,000 random thoughts that pop into my head on a daily basis. With Twitter, I get to share, like, 8 - 10 of them daily.

It's a snapshot of my genius - or so I'd like to think.

So starting today, I am implementing a new ITAC weekly post called My Week In Tweets where I go back through the week and share a handful of my Tweets...

thinking "we were happy in the bathtub In the abacus of the rains" might be the most genius song lyric ever. EVER.
10:22 AM Apr 12th from web

painting my toes a pretty shade of pink and watching the oh so genius end to Little Miss Sunshine...
11:04 AM Apr 12th from web

fuck - the car wash is closed and I need my car washed...desperately.....
3:45 PM Apr 12th from web

ACK! @StephenTColbert is following me...ME...on Twitter. Me and 10,724 others.
5:09 PM Apr 12th from web

wondering how much pressure Michelle Duggar's daughter in law feels to reproduce Duggar style?
8:20 AM Apr 13th from web

Oh Kelly Clarkson - my life would suck without u!
7:37 PM Apr 13th from TwitterBerry

...........PRIMAL SCREAM...........ok.....feel better......
9:41 PM Apr 13th from TwitterBerry

Hello alarm clock.....I hear you.....
6:33 AM Apr 14th from TwitterBerry

About to begin the epic journey to Greenville...in a really dirty car....
7:53 AM Apr 14th from TwitterBerry

So um yeah....pencil skirt? Bad wardrobe choice for 4+ hours driving....
10:38 AM Apr 14th from TwitterBerry

How good are twizzlers? Soooooo good!
2:54 PM Apr 14th from TwitterBerry

Debbie Harry rocks, raps AND sings in French....how bad ass is that? Totally bad ass. Totally.
3:48 PM Apr 14th from TwitterBerry

ridiculously happy to be seeing @Mrs_Westwick tomorrow for a very, very glam lunch...if chick-fil-a @ the hospital can count as glam...
8:01 AM Apr 15th from web

At the ECU - NC State baseball game. Why is it 10 degrees colder here than anywhere else in Greenville? And why is it so windy?
4:56 PM Apr 15th from TwitterBerry

Thinking Doritos and a brownie don't really qualify as a nutritious meal...in fact - they don't really qualify as a meal at all...
6:15 PM Apr 15th from TwitterBerry

Fascinated by the Country Doctor Museum. A whole museum to/for/about country doctors? Really? I don't quite know what to make of this...
9:14 AM Apr 16th from TwitterBerry

Totally bummed that @Mrs_Westwick had to take out a spleen...totally
11:42 AM Apr 16th from TwitterBerry

Didn't know there were men in the south who didn't hold the door open for a lady....
10:24 PM Apr 16th from TwitterBerry

Fucking hate driving in hickory - hate it!!!!!
11:32 AM Apr 17th from TwitterBerry

Loving the awesome folks at GunBun - LOVING!!! And thinking I'd like some GunBun as well....
1:46 PM Apr 17th from TwitterBerry

I am suddenly craving a giant chocolate milk shake....
4:30 PM Apr 17th from TwitterBerry

Post office...car wash (!)...Mad Libs...orzo...Duplin pink (not for me) - seems like a rather strange to do list for a Friday night...
7:05 PM Apr 17th from TwitterBerry

Suddenly wishing I had more diamonds....because you know....diamonds are a girl's best friend...
8:35 AM Apr 18th from TwitterBerry

Just got a kiss and a wave from isaac - oh yes I did....
10:36 AM Apr 18th from TwitterBerry

What's the perfect follow-up to Isaac? Why Dolly! Of course!!!!
4:57 PM Apr 18th from TwitterBerry

And if that ain't country, I'll kiss your...

0 comments: