Friday, February 27, 2009

If That Ain't Country: The AMAZING Photo Chronicles

Blame Facebook. Seriously. That's why I have neglected ITAC. And while I ought to be writing about the seriously fabulous low country oyster roast I attended last week (in draft status for at least 5 days), the pictures are too good not to post.

So my friend Mary came over on Tuesday and took some pictures of the kids. I will qualify further by saying that Mary is a serious photographer and therefore these are SERIOUS (and utterly AMAZING) pictures. Enjoy!


Nugget and Prisey


The most AMAZING picture of Ann-Margaret (ever!)


Buster and Peanut


Prisey


My darling Lu-Lu


Lucky


Nugget and Prisey


On the plank


Buster


The Paris barn


Me and Dixie Chicken


Elvis


Ann-Margaret


Lucky


Dixie Chicken


Ann-Margaret

And if that ain't country, I'll kiss your...

2 comments:

marywhis1 said...

The kids look great...handsome guys and beautiful gals!

marywhis1 said...

The kids look great...handsome guys and beautiful gals!