Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Stroll Down Memory Lane

So the last few days have been all about strolling down memory lane. It started with a box that arrived full of old papers, journals, letters, stories - the Big Box 'o Memories. I have been weeding through the piles, slowly but surely, for the last week and a half...

It has made me nostalgic and sad and happy all at once. It has made me think about old friends and remember happy times...which lead me to some Googling which lead me to Facebook which lead me to....you get it.

Two days on FB and I have reconnected with so many old friends. It's wild. Truly crazy.

It also makes me glad that I blog. I love having a written record of what I was thinking...feeling at certain times in my life. This has been a wonderful way to document my transition to life in the Country with all of the highs and lows...

No idea how to tie this post up without getting overly sappy so...

If that ain't country, I'll kiss your...

0 comments: