Wednesday, December 24, 2008

It's Simple Stupid...

So I can be technologically challenged in certain areas (the stupid in the title refers to me) and I have been meaning to figure out how to add an RSS feed to If That Ain't Country and as it turns out, I think Blogger makes it very simple by offering you a "Subscribe To..." gadget you can add to your home page.

So I added it the other day but have no idea if it works. Will one of my few remaining readers "Subscribe" and tell me if it works? I know I haven't given you much reason to subscribe lately but I am officially on vacation for the next 10 days and will be posting a lot between now and the end of the year. In fact - I have so much to comment on I'll probably write enough posts to carry me through til January.

And if that ain't country, I'll kiss your...

0 comments: