Sunday, July 13, 2008

If That Ain't Country: Photo Chronicles




So I was asked about miss Dixie Mae and I guess it has been a while since I have written about my little mule. Hard to believe but she will be 1 year old on August 1st and she has really grown up and shedded out i.e. shedded the fuzzy hair she had when she was a baby so that she is now all sleek and smooth. See?





And since I was out there this morning with the camera, I snapped some shots of all of my babies:


Little Lucky looking like her precious little self.



Elvis and Nugget eyeing me for treats.



Peanut and Buster - 2 little rascals if there ever were....



My handsome Prisey.



Ann-Margaret will always be my little girl even though she is a mother of 4.



Elvis still rules the roost.



Lucky stops to scratch.


And if that ain't country, I'll kiss your...

1 comments:

Linda said...

They grow up so fast don't they?