Saturday, May 24, 2008

If You Feed Them, They Will Come

Ok - so do I even tell you how busy I've been - hence this posting hiatus? 3 days on the road is too much because I then spend the next 4 playing catch up. Not that I am looking for sympathy here. Just simply trying to tell you where I have been.

Anyways - my biggest joy these days is my growing bond with Peanut, Buster and especially my Prisey. Don't get me wrong - I love my little Lucky and she will always be my special baby, but it's been a little sad that the 3 boys have been so afraid of us and I've always hoped we'd get over that hump.

Well - we have. And it's because of food. Marty always said this would happen - if you feed them, they will come. And so they have. The boys now see me as purveyor of Goat Chow and treats and will willingly approach me - even let me pet them briefly - if they think I have something for them.

And speaking of feeding - let me just say that I have the whole feeding routine down to a science. Our days of dining drama are over. Too much to post from the BB but I'll write about it soon. My how far we've come.

Of course, try giving treats to 7 goats instead of 3 - it's a little more complex - but nothing makes me happier than Prisey eating right from my hand.

And if that ain't country, I'll kiss your...

0 comments: