Friday, April 25, 2008

The Mysterious Escape of Ann-Margaret

So - Ann-Margaret got out the other day. No idea how. But at around 6pm on Wednesday, I was upstairs changing and I heard Lucky hollering. I knew it was time for her bottle (nearly done weaning!) so I didn't think to investigate any further. Luckily, Marty did (she can make quite a racquet for such a small animal) and lo and behold, there's Ann-Margaret wandering around the driveway.

Ann-Margaret hasn't escaped since she was a baby and I pulled into the driveway to find her and Claudette running around and Nanny dead in the barn. But back then she was tiny and there were obvious gaps in the fence where it was easy to get out. Now, she's much larger (with much larger horns) and a check of the fence yielded no obvious spots where she could have squeezed through. Still she managed somehow.

It's all rather mysterious - don't you think?

And if that ain't country, I'll kiss your...

0 comments: