Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A Brief Update

So - we're all much better today - mom included. Lucky seems to have bounced back from yesterday's trauma - in fact, she's bouncing on me now. Surprise Steve and Buster both seem to be ok post-procedure. Peanut is still gimpy - in fact, he looked like he was holding his leg up more than before. Becky suggested I try to give him some baby aspirin - which is what Dr. Mary originally suggested a week ago. It should help with the pain and if he's not in as much pain, maybe he'll put some weight on his leg. With him being holed up in the stall, it's easy enough to grab him and pop half a pill in his mouth which is exactly what I did this afternoon. I still hate that Ann-Margaret and Buster are cooped up just because of Peanut, but I keep reminding myself that they are goats and that I need to stop projecting.

And if that ain't country, I'll kiss your...

0 comments: