Thursday, February 21, 2008

I Don't Think They Serve Goats in South Africa

I am giving you an out - or at least a pause - because seriously folks, my life is all goat, all the time. I have absolutely nothing to contribute that is not goat related. This is what happens when you have a 2-1/2 week old goat living in your house, you're bottle-feeding it 6 times a day, trying to house train it (knock on wood - it's going well), loving it, nurturing and in general spending inordinate amounts of time with it because it is after all, quite young and it thinks your its mom...

So if I am goated out, you must be goated out. And while I will continue to write and post, I can't promise much diversity in my musings which is why it's a good thing that my cousin Lily is blogging about her adventures in Capetown for the semester.

It should be a goat-free blog, however, I don't have time to Google the regional cuisine of Capetown so if goat is a staple and Lily winds up writing about it, I can't help you there.


And if that ain't country, I'll kiss your...

0 comments: