Sunday, November 04, 2007

A Whole Mish Mosh of Stuff

Daylight Savings Time is officially over which means I am officially driving home in the dark for the next 126 days. On the upside, it's at least now lighter in the morning...for a few weeks anyways. It's been truly depressing leaving the house these last few weeks in the pitch black.

And...if you're wondering why I've been so quiet recently, Marty's been really busy working on a new album due out in early 2008 and we haven't been out and about as much.

Also, a year and a half since living here, the whole city girl/country girl, fish out of water thing has kind of gone by the wayside. The fact that I spent half an hour at Lowe's this afternoon pricing lumber for a new deck - not very exciting. At least not to me (and therefore probably not to you). A year ago I would have gone on and on about either a) simply spending time at Lowes or b) the joys of shopping at the Lincolnton Lowes vs. the Secaucus Home Depot but now it's just kind of like, eh...who cares.

To that degree, I open up the floor to what few readers I may actually have left (not related to me by blood of course) for any suggestions on subjects they'd like me to write about.

And if that ain't country, I'll kiss your...

p.s. For all you Paris Keeling fans out there, Kelly Keeling is currently on tour with Trans-Siberian Orchestra so check him out when he comes to town!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who is this Kelly Keeling character you speak of?

Country Girl said...

Feeling slighted are we ANONYMOUS??

Linda said...

LOL!! You get him country girl!!

Anonymous said...

Yep, that's just like me...