Monday, September 24, 2007

You've Heard It All Before

Ok. I’ve been a bad blogger. I seemed to have used up all of my creative juices in August which has left September rather…well…lacking. Truth be told, there hasn’t been much to write about. Things that seemed so interesting and blog-worthy a year ago, are now old hat.

Actually, the goats have provided some fodder…and I have been crafting a post in my head since Saturday (when Marty literally had to wrestle Elvis to get him back into his stall after he got violent with the girls…long story…ok, quickly…Elvis is “rutting” which I take to be the male equivalent of being in heat…he’s all crazy and testosterone fueled and swollen and smelly and well, he’s being a general pain) but then time passed and there’s been more drama and well…suddenly the drama side of things feels too weighty to contend with at the moment and so I’ll leave tales of goats and Elvis’s impending castration to another day.

However, I will say this. All animals are a responsibility. Think seriously before buying. And always, always, neuter your boys early.

And if that ain’t country, I’ll kiss your…

0 comments: