Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I Guess We Were Wrong

Ann-Margaret is NOT pregnant - or at least not as Dr. Mary can tell. If she is pregnant, she's early on. Same goes for Nugget - thankfully.

And today was the day. Elvis is now a Soprano...and I don't mean Tony.

He came through like a champ, although, as you can well imagine, he's a bit despondent. We kept him up today so he could recover but I'll let him out tomorrow and hopefully things will be back to normal before you know it.

Apparently, even though Elvis has been castrated, he can still impregnate Ann-Margaret or Nugget for the next to 7 - 10 days (I'll spare you the details) so Dr. Mary suggested keeping the girls separate. But Marty and I both agree Elvis will be happier with his family. And after all he's been through, if he still has it in him to knock one of them up...well, then...he really is a stud!

And if that ain't country, I'll kiss your...

0 comments: