Friday, August 31, 2007

What a Month (And a Return to Zippers)!

Well, it seems that dad's comments on my blah blah blaaahhging were just the swift kick in the tuchus that I needed. Can you believe - 20 posts in August (21 including this one).

That's the most post for a single month since I began this blog last summer. My second busiest month this year was when Nugget was born and half of those were pictures!

Now - in other If That Ain't Country news...I returned to Zipper's on Wednesday. It's been a while since I was there. We took Maggie when she came to visit in early August, but we stopped by for a quick beer at 9 o'clock on a Saturday night just so she could see it. Hardly anything worth mentioning.

But the other night we went out to grab a beer with our neighbor Carl and Marty was tired of Tradewinds and I was completely against returning to Lincoln House so we decided to pop into Zippers. Well, it happened to be Bike Night -which you think would make for some interesting stories. But unfortunately, all the bikers were out in the parking lot and Zippers has one of those bar top trivia machines that I am absolutely addicted to - in fact, they have the newest, shiniest, most up-to-date machine with a nice big flat screen and all of the newest games and so I got a stack of singles, a bottle of Bud Light and made a night of it. I was so caught up I didn't even notice the off-key karaoke in the background!

And if that ain't country, I'll kiss your...

0 comments: