Tuesday, May 29, 2007

What Can I Say? Lots!

I know. I know. I've made excuses in the past. Blamed everything from broken arms to American Idol. Blamed life. Work. Time in the car. You've heard it all before.

What can I say...I've been a lousy Blogger.

Apologies - especially to those who aren't related to me by blood or know me personally and still are interested in what I have to say.

So while I get my act together and craft many overdue posts on everything including Tim Schafer's, Tradewinds, the Hickory Crawdads, Tony's run-in with the Rabbit, the Lincoln Cultural Arts Center and our trip to the cemetery, my herb garden (basil and rosemary looking good, garlic chives, not so much), our fabulous dinner at Willow Creek Inn where Mansour presented us with a 6-lb. lobster, updated pictures of Nugget (who is growing up so fast and now has horns!), my growing love of country music, and our recent trip to West Virginia (IF THAT AIN'T COUNTRY!!!) - check out Powell's where dad is guest blogging all week. Since he's on deadline, you are guaranteed a post a day. And he's good for a laugh.

In the meantime, I've got to feed the goats.

And if that ain't country, I'll kiss your...

0 comments: