Sunday, March 25, 2007

Pregnancy Update

Ann-Margaret is extremely pregnant. Extremely. Her nipples have now fully dropped and you can see where she is making and storing milk for her babies.

I spend countless minutes - when I get up in the morning, when I come home, whenever I can - watching her, waiting for her to drop to the ground and start pushing.

The suspense is killing me - especially because I have no idea when she is actually going to give birth because I have no idea when Elvis knocked her up. I see goat babies running around in other pastures, and it is after all, spring, so I suspect it's soon. Plus, if she gets any fatter, she'll be so top heavy I'm afraid she'll tip over.

Marty & I agreed to have the vet come out this week and check on Ann-Margaret and try to give us a clue as to how far along she is and how far she has to go.

I am so excited for our little goat babies - I can't wait til I am a goat granny!

And if that ain't country, I'll kiss your...

0 comments: