Saturday, February 03, 2007

I Am Going To Be A Goat Granny

Nipplewatch 2007 is over. They've dropped, a sure sign that Ann-Margaret is indeed with child.

I hadn't noticed them before because whenever I look at Ann-Margaret, all I can see is her big fat belly (surely a sign in and of itself). In fact, these days, she looks like a Goodyear blimp balanced on 2 toothpicks.






But if you stand behind her while she's got her head buried in the trough you can clearly see 2 nipples protruding from her stomach.

If I know anything about pygmy goat mating (and I really don't) I think Ann-Margaret and Elvis probably concieved in November and she should give birth in March and April.

As for what we do when the little ones come, we'll simply have to keep Ann-Margaret and her kids in one stall and Elvis in another until the babies are old enough. And once they are old enough, we can also get them spayed or neeutered to avoid any inbreeding.

And if that ain't country, I'll kiss your...

0 comments: