Saturday, December 30, 2006

So...Cats Really Do Kill Mice


How do I know this? Because I just saw Tony carrying a dead mouse in his mouth. Ok - so I didn't witness the actual killing. But when you see a cat with a dead mouse, you make certin assumptions.

In my case, I went to bring Tony in from the rain, and when he emerged from the crawl space under the house where he likes to hang, he had a big grey blob in his mouth. At first, I thought it was a giant dust ball. Then I saw the tail. And the ears. And then I screamed (how un-Country Girl of me) and ran back into this house and left my cat and his prey to their own devices.


Now I am wondering, if he killed it, does that mean he'll eat it?

And if that ain't country, I'll kiss your...

Stayed tuned tomorrow for the If That Ain't Country Year End Review.

0 comments: