Monday, July 10, 2006

An Update on Claudette

Dr. Gochnauer left us a VM that Claudette seems to be on the road to recovery. She can stand for 4 -5 minutes at a time although she still can't walk without falling down. She's been grazing on grass, eating feed and something else called Quick Start. She's not taking to the bottle of goat's milk - which may be a good sign. Perhaps she's weaned....In any event - her belly is full.

Happy to hear my kid is healing and continue to hope for her full-on recovery.

Thanks to all for your well wishes.

And if that ain't country, I'll kiss your...

3 comments:

K. said...

Yeah, Claudette is happy and healthy. May her knolls always be grassy!
Love Karen

Rick said...

Glad to hear she's doing better. I find all this country girl stuff hard to picture. I can still remember the pink hat at the Kickoff Dance several years ago. Hoping to have dinner with your Dad on Monday.

- R

Fairy God Sister said...

The image of you in triple strand pearls trying to feed a baby goat bottled milk in the middle of a pasture is just too much to take! I'd rather picture you (as I mostly do) sipping savignon blanc on the patio at the Quays.

I'm glad Cluadette is feeling better.